Error Joining Games

MochaTheCat

Jan 6, 2019
Roblox
MochaTheCatEmily
Every time I try to join a game in roblox, I get this message that appears.
Capture.JPG
I've never had this happen before because I got a new PC and had been using that but then it broke and had to be sent in, so I have to use the old one that runs windows 7. On the Windows 7 computer I started to notice this happening. I looked on this site for answers and I read that I should run roblox as administrator and everything, I've tried that and it doesn't work.
This tends to happen on every roblox game, it doesn't matter what game you choose. What I used to do to fix it is restart my computer. Although after a few days that stopped working and now I can't play roblox anymore.

I'd really like some help with this as I've tried so many things to fix it.

ItzMysteriousA

Mar 15, 2018
Roblox
TNNGNinjagirl
@MochaTheCat Hello there! I just want to assure you that this is a fairly common problem that normally happens because you're missing a file. So, therefore, I would recommend trying to re-download Roblox, that normally works but if not try checking your anti-virus or firewall settings to see if it is blocking anything that may be interfering with your ability to open games, if you get different results please message me back and I'll try my best to help you find another solution. :) - ItzMysteriousA