every member that got free premium | Roblox Forum
Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

every member that got free premium

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums because Roblox shut them down! Join our community if you like to talk about Roblox!

SleepyWinq

The Joker Card
VIP
Apr 20, 2019
The Labyrinth
Roblox
MittensTheWhiteCat
Discord
smol_included#3230
I think you are forgetting someone else.
who
It's a surprise no one had questioned or took little notice on this but after I resigned, Aaron given me VIP as a thanks. I believe said can be same with Zay after his demotion. Now this is cleared, I ask that no one takes use of this as advantage or be guaranteed a free premium. At the end of the day you apply to be a moderator, not later on resign hoping Aaron would give you premium. That is up to him.

Killnus

Top 0.001%
Pro
Oct 27, 2018
Hungary
bio.fm
Roblox
CrayClark
Discord
tbh, just ask cuz I change it weekly
who
It's a surprise no one had questioned or took little notice on this but after I resigned, Aaron given me VIP as a thanks. I believe said can be same with Zay after his demotion. Now this is cleared, I ask that no one takes use of this as advantage or be guaranteed a free premium. At the end of the day you apply to be a moderator, not later on resign hoping Aaron would give you premium. That is up to him.
wow, and when did Zay get demoted?

SleepyWinq

The Joker Card
VIP
Apr 20, 2019
The Labyrinth
Roblox
MittensTheWhiteCat
Discord
smol_included#3230
who
wow, and when did Zay get demoted?
He got demoted sometime last week.

Reactions: Coolcatmomi

Coolcatmomi

CancelledFrog😔x3
VIP
Feb 24, 2018
Zay had premium before he was demoted, safe to say I think he had bought it before he got his mod rank for the 2nd time

Reactions: SleepyWinq

Killnus

Top 0.001%
Pro
Oct 27, 2018
Hungary
bio.fm
Roblox
CrayClark
Discord
tbh, just ask cuz I change it weekly
me too because technically my parents used their money to pay for my premium so i got it for free
yeah but someone still paid their hard earned money on it so it's not totally free

Reactions: Coolcatmomi

Coolcatmomi

CancelledFrog😔x3
VIP
Feb 24, 2018
Private conversations
Rules Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.