Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

Everybody be asking for GIF/animated pfps…

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!

CrazyExperience

Top 0.0001% Member
Apr 13, 2021
how you do that
Step 1: download a GIF, or make your own. Preferably a 1:1 ratio so it doesn’t look weird. Downloading is better than using an image link, imo.
Step 2: insert it as a file. You can resize it easily by tapping/clicking on it. There will be like a few buttons below it, but just press/click on the resizer button. I like to put it to 25 x 25 because it’s easier to see, but really it’s up to you. If you resize it this way, the quality of the original GIF/image doesn’t change.
Step 3 (optional): you can use the “insert” button on the “attach files” thing to add more of the same GIF. Up to you to use full image or thumbnail. But with this you don’t have to constantly pass it through a link. You have to resize it still tho.

The hardest part is picking a GIF that actually fits or looks nice. But everything else should be easy as long as you don’t glitch every few seconds 👍 (If I’m not clear, pls tell me.)

EDIT: resizing only works on desktop mode, iPads/tablets or desktops/laptops. You can’t do it on mobile.

ilikeroblox123

Top 0.0001% Member
Jul 12, 2020
gaming
Roblox
shayaanz00722
how you do that
Step 1: download a GIF, or make your own. Preferably a 1:1 ratio so it doesn’t look weird. Downloading is better than using an image link, imo.
Step 2: insert it as a file. You can resize it easily by tapping/clicking on it. There will be like a few buttons below it, but just press/click on the resizer button. I like to put it to 25 x 25 because it’s easier to see, but really it’s up to you. If you zoom, the quality of the original GIF/image doesn’t change.
Step 3 (optional): you can use the “insert” button on the “attach files” thing to add more of the same GIF. Up to you to use full image or thumbnail. But with this you don’t have to constantly pass it through a link. You have to resize it still tho.

The hardest part is picking a GIF that actually fits or looks nice. But everything else should be easy as long as you don’t glitch every few seconds 👍 (If I’m not clear, pls tell me.)

EDIT: resizing only works on desktop mode, iPads or desktops/laptops. You can’t do it on mobile.
ok thanks

Post automatically merged:

btw your name has four syllables xd

• Sad
Reactions: CrazyExperience