• Register a free account to view all forum content. Click here to create your own account.

Executive Airways - Please Join

Ratings
Roblox
RageReaperSlays
Please join my group, Executive Airways. We are a WIP airline group, that needs members. We are hiring lots of jobs, just as:

Pilot

Ground Crew

Security

Reception

Flight Attendant

Keep in contact with RageReaperSlays on Roblox if you want to get a job. You must friend me to chat with me, so send me a friend request. Add EA somewhere on your status so I know if you are a person looking to join. Make sure to also invite your friends, and reply if you are interested.

I will put out a pole on every forum I make, for you to answer.

Neodyne

Ratings
Roblox
Neodyne
Discord
CheeseCurd#7719
Please join my group, Executive Airways. We are a WIP airline group, that needs members. We are hiring lots of jobs, just as:

Pilot

Ground Crew

Security

Reception

Flight Attendant

Keep in contact with RageReaperSlays on Roblox if you want to get a job. You must friend me to chat with me, so send me a friend request. Add EA somewhere on your status so I know if you are a person looking to join. Make sure to also invite your friends, and reply if you are interested.

I will put out a pole on every forum I make, for you to answer.
Two separate threads?

Breanna

Ratings
Roblox
Lightbulb_u
I would love to join the group! But I have Max a Groups. I would but I can't. Maybe in the future when I get BC I wil join it. I will consider that.

Neodyne

Ratings
Roblox
Neodyne
Discord
CheeseCurd#7719
I would love to join the group! But I have Max a Groups. I would but I can't. Maybe in the future when I get BC I wil join it. I will consider that.
The max groups limit is a bit annoying tbh.