Experienced long term builder - Will help build ur game | Roblox Forum
Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

Experienced long term builder - Will help build ur game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ball

Dec 14, 2019
Roblox
rockon1254
I'm a long term builder in Roblox and advanced in some cases, I'm wondering if someone needs help in a game and requires a builder. I'll need to be paid as well and don't accept percentage after the release of the game. DM me on discord, dats on cap#7153

PokyStuffed

Exemplar Member
Oct 9, 2019
the place where you least expect
Roblox
poky_stuffed
because it's easier to talk to people?
it's still fairly easy to communicate on this forum. you can even talk through a private chat if you like direct messaging better. but starting on the forum and then immediately transitioning to discord is kind of annoying.

Especially when you don't have discord.

Lolipopzuwu

Dec 16, 2019
Roblox
Isabel_Pro11
Hey! i really need a game developer because im 0 percent experienced with this thing! I can pay you with different methods please reply to me ASAP.Join my group and add me please pm me if serious :)

Lolipopzuwu

Dec 16, 2019
Roblox
Isabel_Pro11
A Cafe/Restaurant game
hmm, sounds like it has the potential to be difficult. any specifics on tasks you want done?
well i like it to be very modern and like very detailed (not that much).Then it has a gui's ill tell you the gui's later... and you know it has like a gamepass shop a game intro.Just like any cafe games are.Like Frappe,Bakiez,Pastriez Also i want that the map is like an Island based map.It's okay of you have no time to paint cause i can.And uhh just a big cafe that is highly cute or modern as long its a cafe or restaurant yepppp
Post automatically merged:

atleast this big?

and uhh this kind of design (sorry if im adding too much)

please notice this i really need a cafe make sure to add these kind of styles and gui's!

Last thing (im so sorry.....) can you please make it girly? idk why i asked for this but if you cant i can! cause im a little bit of an experienced one LOL

Last edited:

Coolcatmomi

Banned
VIP
Feb 24, 2018
A Cafe/Restaurant game
hmm, sounds like it has the potential to be difficult. any specifics on tasks you want done?
well i like it to be very modern and like very detailed (not that much).Then it has a gui's ill tell you the gui's later... and you know it has like a gamepass shop a game intro.Just like any cafe games are.Like Frappe,Bakiez,Pastriez Also i want that the map is like an Island based map.It's okay of you have no time to paint cause i can.And uhh just a big cafe that is highly cute or modern as long its a cafe or restaurant yepppp

atleast this big?

please notice this i really need a cafe make sure to add these kind of styles and gui's!

Last thing (im so sorry.....) can you please make it girly? idk why i asked for this but if you cant i can! cause im a little bit of an experienced one LOL
make me big fat fox belly

PokyStuffed

Exemplar Member
Oct 9, 2019
the place where you least expect
Roblox
poky_stuffed

atleast this big?

I'm not a builder though sorry... was just curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ElHomburgerGuy ElHomburgerGuy: I’m just as confused as you are @InsertDeadMemeHere