Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

FEEDBACK ON MY 1st RENDER

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
for a bright outfit, the colors are really dark. i assume you're using blender, so adjust the light source to where it hits the character and have some sort of vibrance to it

an old render i made from the times when i made...

hess

DragonForce 🏳️‍🌈🤘
Pro
Feb 3, 2021
Moneta, Virginia
Roblox
non_hyphenated
Discord
hess#8260
for a bright outfit, the colors are really dark. i assume you're using blender, so adjust the light source to where it hits the character and have some sort of vibrance to it

an old render i made from the times when i made renders... the light hits the subject to where the colors aren't as subdued as the ones in your render. however, practice always makes perfect

Scientist.png

• Wow
Reactions: coopcal2
Solution

coopcal2

Feb 1, 2021
Roblox
coopcal2

an old render i made from the times when i made renders... the light hits the subject to where the colors aren't as subdued as the ones in your render. however, practice always makes perfect

View attachment 39345
TYSM @cactus Aaron @CallMeKY Please close the post

Status
Not open for further replies.