Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

first posts of active users are so weird

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!

JuiceDrop

Top 0.0001% Member (he/him)
Pro
Feb 21, 2018
Massachusetts
womenafter50.com
Roblox
TomblesIsCool
Discord
JuiceDrop

someone made a thread asking how are you? and he said about 20 feet. idk what he means.

hell i even made an entire video based on my old posts

context in omar's post included in alt text

cookie

Professional Stock Investor - He/Him
Ultra
Mar 1, 2018
your local bakery
www.youtube.com
Roblox
tombles_s
Discord
tombles#6141
ahh i remember when my account was hacked
i was in jailbreak and some guy was like "want free jailbreak hacks" and i was like "ok"
so i gave him my password and boom he was in
but roblox fixed it lol

that post was so cringe

JuiceDrop

Pro
Feb 21, 2018
Massachusetts
womenafter50.com
Roblox
TomblesIsCool
Discord
JuiceDrop
yeah i saw that, what a wonderful guy.

it's incredible how many mods (before and after becoming mods) have posted things they would probably warn someone else for doing the same thing lol. like one time i found a soon to be mod post pink guy's stfu song... uncensored. the post still exists, i just don't remember where it was.

NubForSale

Feb 1, 2020
Chicago Illinois.
Roblox
NubForSale
i was in jailbreak and some guy was like "want free jailbreak hacks" and i was like "ok"
but roblox fixed it lol

that post was so cringe
You must've been real young to fall for that. Even when I was 12 I knew not to give out my password to anybody lol.

JuiceDrop

Pro
Feb 21, 2018
Massachusetts
womenafter50.com
Roblox
TomblesIsCool
Discord
JuiceDrop
but roblox fixed it lol

that post was so cringe
You must've been real young to fall for that. Even when I was 12 I knew not to give out my password to anybody lol.
i remember giving out my password in 2014 or 2015 when i was like 9. luckily thanks to safechat they never figured out my password. i was so confused as to why they were saying "WHAT?" just like that lol. he also tried to do it again the next day but my family found out about what happened and i wasn't allowed to use chat in roblox for a month. i still remember the day i was able to type again, i beat a fnaf 2 roblox remake.

edit: wait, i was the same age as cookie when he gave out his password O_O

JuiceDrop

Pro
Feb 21, 2018
Massachusetts
womenafter50.com
Roblox
TomblesIsCool
Discord
JuiceDrop

NubForSale

Feb 1, 2020
Chicago Illinois.
Roblox
NubForSale
but roblox fixed it lol

that post was so cringe
i remember giving out my password in 2014 or 2015 when i was like 9. luckily thanks to safechat they never figured out my password. i was so confused as to why they were saying "WHAT?" just like that lol. he also tried to do it again the next day but my family found out about what happened and i wasn't allowed to use chat in roblox for a month. i still remember the day i was able to type again, i beat a fnaf 2 roblox remake.

Figured most people lie about their age so they don't have safechat. Back in 2011 I lied about my age because if you weren't 13 or older you couldn't physically talk in game. I still find that better then the tags, and safechat system that's in place now. Safechat is literal garbage, same with the censoring system that's currently in place. It's been broken for almost 5 years and roblox still doesn't feel like fixing it.

JuiceDrop

Pro
Feb 21, 2018
Massachusetts
womenafter50.com
Roblox
TomblesIsCool
Discord
JuiceDrop
but roblox fixed it lol

that post was so cringe

Figured most people lie about their age so they don't have safechat. Back in 2011 I lied about my age because if you weren't 13 or older you couldn't physically talk in game. I still find that better then the tags, and safechat system that's in place now. Safechat is literal garbage, same with the censoring system that's currently in place. It's been broken for almost 5 years and roblox still doesn't feel like fixing it.
I remember being able to chat in 2012 (when I joined) and I didn't lie about my age.

NubForSale

Feb 1, 2020
Chicago Illinois.
Roblox
NubForSale
but roblox fixed it lol

that post was so cringe

I remember being able to chat in 2012 (when I joined) and I didn't lie about my age.
I don't recall the feature being around in 2012. It was an early 2011 feature. I think it was removed in mid to late 2011.