Roblox Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Giveaway Winners [$100]

13K views 38 replies 17 participants last post by  ROBLOXKINGGOD777 
#1 · (Edited)
Here are the winners, the 7 winners have been randomly selected out of all VALID entries.
this means users that have completed all the requirements:

1. Like this post (with the button, not just with your mind) :)
  2. Comment below on in this section with your Roblox username
  3. Introduce yourself in the Introduce Yourself sub-forum (if you have been on RobloxForum less than one month), how long have you played Roblox? Who's your favourite Youtuber? What's your favourite game mode? Whatever you like.
  4. Get at least 75 posts from your account on this website. You can get these by replying to people, creating your own topic, asking questions about Roblox or any help you need, whether it's help with scripting/building or just fun questions you have for other fellow Roblox players. Your posts need to be relevant to the topic,I.E no posting useless messages.
I have only checked that these winners have reached 75 posts, and commented on the thread, I have NOT checked if they liked the post, or made an introduce yourself post, sp of any of these user's listed below haven't completed all the requirements, I will draw a new one for each one that didn't qualify.

So here are the winners:
Format:
ForumName - RobloxName - $ Gift Card Amount

@trueaesthetic - True_Aesthetic - $25 - CLAIMED
@ItsHrish - HrishabhPlayZ - $25 - CLAIMED
@3lectricC - TheStrikeWarrior - $10 - CLAIMED
@iibaconYT - pokemonfan3728 - $10 - CLAIMED
@Coolcatmomi - typicalgamer_yt11 - $10 - CLAIMED
@SleepyWinq - MittensTheWhiteCat - $10 - CLAIMED
@Jakkeriy - Ehrenmord - $10 - CLAIMED

The winners have until the 31st to message me to claim their winnings. After the 31st (of May) (2019) (New York Time) a new winner will be chosen if you haven't PRIVATE MESSAGED me (not through the chat system)
How to message me:
- Click on my profile
- Click start new conversation

Congratulations to the winners! Chances were really high, only 29 valid entries were found.

If you didn't win, we will have more giveaways in the future, don't worry :)

See less See more
#5 ·
Here are the winners, the 7 winners have been randomly selected out of all VALID entries.
this means users that have completed all the requirements:

1. Like this post (with the button, not just with your mind) :)
  2. Comment below on in this section with your Roblox username
  3. Introduce yourself in the Introduce Yourself sub-forum (if you have been on RobloxForum less than one month), how long have you played Roblox? Who's your favourite Youtuber? What's your favourite game mode? Whatever you like.
  4. Get at least 75 posts from your account on this website. You can get these by replying to people, creating your own topic, asking questions about Roblox or any help you need, whether it's help with scripting/building or just fun questions you have for other fellow Roblox players. Your posts need to be relevant to the topic,I.E no posting useless messages.
I have only checked that these winners have reached 75 posts, and commented on the thread, I have NOT checked if they liked the post, or made an introduce yourself post, sp of any of these user's listed below haven't completed all the requirements, I will draw a new one for each one that didn't qualify.

So here are the winners:
Format:
ForumName - RobloxName - $ Gift Card Amount

@trueaesthetic eaesthetic True_Aesthetic - $25
@ItsHrish - HrishabhPlayZ - $25
@3lectricC - TheStrikeWarrior - $10
@iibaconYT - pokemonfan3728 - $10
@Coolcatmomi - typicalgamer_yt11 - $10
@SleepyWinq - AceSugared3 - $10
@Jakkeriy - Ehrenmord - $10

The winners have until the 31st to message me to claim their winnings. After the 31st (of May) (2019) (New York Time) a new winner will be chosen if you haven't PRIVATE MESSAGED me (not through the chat system)
How to message me:
- Click on my profile
- Click start new conversation

Congratulations to the winners! Chances were really high, only 29 valid entries were found.

If you didn't win, we will have more giveaways in the future, don't worry :)
Thank you so much! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.