Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

Goodbye Roblox..

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!

1Sugar

Top 0.0001% Member
May 6, 2021
Roblox Headquarters (San Mateo, California)
Roblox
TheOfficialSugar
Discord
1Sugarz#8030
I got scammed, so, so much.

I had more than 11k RAP, I bought all of my limiteds with my own Robux. I had the Violet Starry Sight, the Fallen Pocket Pal, a Shaggy, the Adurite Bowler, the Black Iron Commando.

I am in tears, Roblox support won't help me. I've spent over $150 USD on this game, that's a lot. I won't get help and nobody would help me. I can't even get a refund while those famous people are.

This platforms' moderation is very dumb and stupid. I'll probably just watch the news the whole day.

This platform doesn't deserve to have me developing games for everyone and making the platform better. It's only gotten worse, I'm hopeless.

If you want to help (I doubt no) then you can DM me on Twitter, @RobloxianSugar. I have so many things to show you..

I probably will quit and there is a 98% chance of me quitting. This platform is useless and a waste of money. I won't return if I don't my limiteds back, period.

byedoodie

Cutest femboy (he/him)🤘💩💗
VIP
Jul 25, 2020
Tomato Town
www.youtube.com
Roblox
hellourdoodies
Discord
hellodoodie#7270

1Sugar

Top 0.0001% Member
May 6, 2021
Roblox Headquarters (San Mateo, California)
Roblox
TheOfficialSugar
Discord
1Sugarz#8030
this is what happened

there was this guy named Op_Bo but thats his display name and his username is Thegamer81111 and he was gonna trade wistful for my whole inventory though I didnt get wistful at all but he got my inventory

I'll tell you more once I get my ipad because typing on a phone sucks

I'm gonna quit now

• Sad
Reactions: F2A23

KripticPK

Mar 9, 2021
Canada
Roblox
Mighty_Greg2332
If you want to help (I doubt no) then you can DM me on Twitter, @RobloxianSugar. I have so many things to show you..

I probably will quit and there is a 98% chance of me quitting. This platform is useless and a waste of money. I won't return if I don't my limiteds back, period.

this is what happened

there was this guy named Op_Bo but thats his display name and his username is Thegamer81111 and he was gonna trade wistful for my whole inventory though I didnt get wistful at all but he got my inventory

I'm gonna quit now
You can leave roblox but don't leave roblox forums :(

Reactions: 1Sugar

paintballdude777

May 17, 2021
St Louis, MO
youtube.com
Roblox
fdbo14
Discord
Miles#9000
this is what happened

I'm gonna quit now
I'm very sorry...
I'll miss you :(

Reactions: 1Sugar

paintballdude777

May 17, 2021
St Louis, MO
youtube.com
Roblox
fdbo14
Discord