Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

Goodbye Roblox..

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!

KripticPK

Mar 9, 2021
Canada
Roblox
Mighty_Greg2332
I got scammed, so, so much.

I had more than 11k RAP, I bought all of my limiteds with my own Robux. I had the Violet Starry Sight, the Fallen Pocket Pal, a Shaggy, the Adurite Bowler, the Black Iron Commando.

I am in tears, Roblox support won't help me. I've spent over $150 USD on this game, that's a lot. I won't get help and nobody would help me. I can't even get a refund while those famous people are.

This platforms' moderation is very dumb and stupid. I'll probably just watch the news the whole day.

This platform doesn't deserve to have me developing games for everyone and making the platform better. It's only gotten worse, I'm hopeless.

If you want to help (I doubt no) then you can DM me on Twitter, @RobloxianSugar. I have so many things to show you..

I probably will quit and there is a 98% chance of me quitting. This platform is useless and a waste of money. I won't return if I don't my limiteds back, period.
Sugar will get her stuff back but when you do, do not do anymore of those trades they are very sketchy people

Reactions: 1Sugar

paintballdude777

May 17, 2021
St Louis, MO
youtube.com
Roblox
fdbo14
Discord
Miles#9000
I got scammed, so, so much.

I had more than 11k RAP, I bought all of my limiteds with my own Robux. I had the Violet Starry Sight, the Fallen Pocket Pal, a Shaggy, the Adurite Bowler, the Black Iron Commando.

I am in tears, Roblox support won't help me. I've spent over $150 USD on this game, that's a lot. I won't get help and nobody would help me. I can't even get a refund while those famous people are.

This platforms' moderation is very dumb and stupid. I'll probably just watch the news the whole day.

This platform doesn't deserve to have me developing games for everyone and making the platform better. It's only gotten worse, I'm hopeless.

If you want to help (I doubt no) then you can DM me on Twitter, @RobloxianSugar. I have so many things to show you..

I probably will quit and there is a 98% chance of me quitting. This platform is useless and a waste of money. I won't return if I don't my limiteds back, period.
I'd say stop trading for a bit and make your inventory private so if your rich nobody will know, and maybe make your avatar a default one for a while.

Buttonlickers

Mar 27, 2021
Roblox
Jjcheetos
just use the web and make a new account or change your account password thats how i stopped scamming from coming at me
Post automatically merged:

thats my modern solution

D7N0

Pro
Feb 19, 2021
www.roblox.com
Roblox
D7N0
Discord
D7#5003
this is what happened

there was this guy named Op_Bo but thats his display name and his username is Thegamer81111 and he was gonna trade wistful for my whole inventory though I didnt get wistful at all but he got my inventory

I'll tell you more once I get my ipad because typing on a phone sucks

I'm gonna quit now
Was it a UUC Scam?!

Reactions: 1Sugar

fes

Feb 23, 2021
Roblox
fes_77YT
this is what happened

there was this guy named Op_Bo but thats his display name and his username is Thegamer81111 and he was gonna trade wistful for my whole inventory though I didnt get wistful at all but he got my inventory

I'm gonna quit now
if it was to good to be true then it as you got ucc scamed
Post automatically merged:

this is what happened

I'm gonna quit now
if it was to good to be true then it as you got ucc scamed
ill try to do as much as i can to get ur limited back

stanremainings

Aug 5, 2020
Roblox
builderman
Discord
ㅤtestszdfzedez
mostlikely a uuc, next time check who owns the serial before accepting the trade

dustydan2

Exemplar Member
Mar 4, 2021
L'oasis de meme
www.google.com
Roblox
dustydan2
Discord
dustydan#9157
Thanks guys, cya
i reported the scammer
i reported that scammer **** too anyone else?
me too
just mass report him with
"Scammed TheOfficialSugar out of 11k RAP and Value.
Items he stole: Violet Starry Sight, the Fallen Pocket Pal, a Shaggy, the Adurite Bowler, the Black Iron Commando."
reported the scammer as well, and hope he gets banned and burns in ****