Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

Goodbye Roblox..

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!

JuiceDrop

Janitor
Pro
Feb 21, 2018
Hell
soundcloud.com
Roblox
YeetSkeetAutomobeet
Discord
JuiceDrop
Which Wistful Wink was it? I have a ton of trade requests, I could possibly accept one and give it to you (in exchange for the cheapest possible limited)

• Wow
Reactions: 1Sugar

DenisDailyFan1

Jan 17, 2019
an Asteroid Field
www.youtube.com
Roblox
tacokid53
Thanks guys, cya
i reported the scammer
i reported that scammer **** too anyone else?
me too
just mass report him with
"Scammed TheOfficialSugar out of 11k RAP and Value.
Items he stole: Violet Starry Sight, the Fallen Pocket Pal, a Shaggy, the Adurite Bowler, the Black Iron Commando."
I reported him saying exactly that.

Try contacting Roblox about the items you lost and give evidence and screenshots, they'll probably do a rollback to you and ban the scammer.

Roblox Support was really helpful when I got scammed for Robux twice and I got my Robux back and they banned the scammers.

doctorthom

Mar 24, 2020
Roblox
doctorthom
I got scammed, so, so much.

I had more than 11k RAP, I bought all of my limiteds with my own Robux. I had the Violet Starry Sight, the Fallen Pocket Pal, a Shaggy, the Adurite Bowler, the Black Iron Commando.

I am in tears, Roblox support won't help me. I've spent over $150 USD on this game, that's a lot. I won't get help and nobody would help me. I can't even get a refund while those famous people are.

This platforms' moderation is very dumb and stupid. I'll probably just watch the news the whole day.

This platform doesn't deserve to have me developing games for everyone and making the platform better. It's only gotten worse, I'm hopeless.

If you want to help (I doubt no) then you can DM me on Twitter, @RobloxianSugar. I have so many things to show you..

I probably will quit and there is a 98% chance of me quitting. This platform is useless and a waste of money. I won't return if I don't my limiteds back, period.
I know how this feels. I have had many games stolen, but never anything this bad. I will make as many donations as possible 😃

Boybobbybo4333

Banned
Jan 12, 2021
I like cheese
ihavedrip.com
Roblox
xxnatesellaxx
Discord
Xxnatesellaxx #4371

YS0

Mar 19, 2021
Roblox
Dr_Fizzy
Discord
bdav #7155
though I doubt they will do absolutely nothing, contact rblx support
i hope you're not leaving this forum 🙁

JuiceDrop

Janitor
Pro
Feb 21, 2018
Hell
soundcloud.com
Roblox
YeetSkeetAutomobeet
Discord
JuiceDrop
Unfortunately I don't have a trade request for a Blue Wistful Wink, I declined it before I saw this thread. However, I do have trade requests for a Purple and Green one. Purple costs more than the Green, so I'll trade that to you. I'll have to friend you though (I think, I had to do that for Burger when I gave him a neon pink top hat)

Edit: Green costs more than Purple, so I'll give you that

JuiceDrop

Janitor
Pro
Feb 21, 2018
Hell
soundcloud.com
Roblox
YeetSkeetAutomobeet
Discord
JuiceDrop
Also, fun fact, I was an original buyer of all the wistful winks! I traded them all before they were expensive, which I kinda regret (not as much as when I sold my SSHF for 10k). I own the Pink Wistful Wink, which never went limited.

• Wow

D7N0

Pro
Feb 19, 2021
www.roblox.com
Roblox
D7N0
Discord
D7#5003

1Sugar

Top 0.0001% Member
May 6, 2021
Roblox Headquarters (San Mateo, California)
Roblox
TheOfficialSugar
Discord
1Sugarz#8030
Unfortunately I don't have a trade request for a Blue Wistful Wink, I declined it before I saw this thread. However, I do have trade requests for a Purple and Green one. Purple costs more than the Green, so I'll trade that to you. I'll have to friend you though (I think, I had to do that for Burger when I gave him a neon pink top hat)

Edit: Green costs more than Purple, so I'll give you that
🤯 as my mom was about to give me 100 dollars

doug

Feb 22, 2021
Roblox
mrclayblue
this is one of the reasons why i never want to spend money on ROBLOX, i only get my robux from premium payouts/game passes

hope you get your items back:(

Reactions: JuiceDrop

psychoticperson

Jun 6, 2021
I got scammed, so, so much.

I had more than 11k RAP, I bought all of my limiteds with my own Robux. I had the Violet Starry Sight, the Fallen Pocket Pal, a Shaggy, the Adurite Bowler, the Black Iron Commando.

I am in tears, Roblox support won't help me. I've spent over $150 USD on this game, that's a lot. I won't get help and nobody would help me. I can't even get a refund while those famous people are.

This platforms' moderation is very dumb and stupid. I'll probably just watch the news the whole day.

This platform doesn't deserve to have me developing games for everyone and making the platform better. It's only gotten worse, I'm hopeless.

If you want to help (I doubt no) then you can DM me on Twitter, @RobloxianSugar. I have so many things to show you..

I probably will quit and there is a 98% chance of me quitting. This platform is useless and a waste of money. I won't return if I don't my limiteds back, period.
Who was the person who scammed you Tell me their user name so i can report them