Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

Goodbye Roblox..

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!

ssss

avoid getting scammed, there are five ways to avoid
1 : if someone asks that you want free robux, say yes if he ask for your password, say its "1234567890lolget", when he become offline, unfriend the scammer and your safe or not.

2 : add pin and Email codes to confirm your identity if you have a verified email, that will make your account safe from anybody and scammers when they try to log in your account.

3 : save your password in "Note Block" in your computer if you have it, also save your username in there.

4 : dont trust the person that trades nothing and you trade a expensive item to the person, unless its your friend and wants it (maybe?)

if that was helpful, like the reply, if it wasn't, do any emoji execpt like.

1Sugar

Top 0.0001% Member
May 6, 2021
Roblox Headquarters (San Mateo, California)
Roblox
TheOfficialSugar
Discord
1Sugarz#8030
I got scammed, so, so much.

I had more than 11k RAP, I bought all of my limiteds with my own Robux. I had the Violet Starry Sight, the Fallen Pocket Pal, a Shaggy, the Adurite Bowler, the Black Iron Commando.

I am in tears, Roblox support won't help me. I've spent over $150 USD on this game, that's a lot. I won't get help and nobody would help me. I can't even get a refund while those famous people are.

This platforms' moderation is very dumb and stupid. I'll probably just watch the news the whole day.

This platform doesn't deserve to have me developing games for everyone and making the platform better. It's only gotten worse, I'm hopeless.

If you want to help (I doubt no) then you can DM me on Twitter, @RobloxianSugar. I have so many things to show you..

I probably will quit and there is a 98% chance of me quitting. This platform is useless and a waste of money. I won't return if I don't my limiteds back, period.
Who was the person who scammed you Tell me their user name so i can report them
Thegamer81111

Burger

Top 0.0001% Member
Nov 22, 2018
the worldwideweb
web.roblox.com
Roblox
dr4gon_fru1t
Discord
dragonfruit2#3424
currently investigating this guys friends and followers/following and i found this dude
i could be onto something

• Cool
Reactions: 1Sugar

paintballdude777

May 17, 2021
St Louis, MO
youtube.com
Roblox
fdbo14
Discord
Miles#9000

I had more than 11k RAP, I bought all of my limiteds with my own Robux. I had the Violet Starry Sight, the Fallen Pocket Pal, a Shaggy, the Adurite Bowler, the Black Iron Commando.

I am in tears, Roblox support won't help me. I've spent over $150 USD on this game, that's a lot. I won't get help and nobody would help me. I can't even get a refund while those famous people are.

This platforms' moderation is very dumb and stupid. I'll probably just watch the news the whole day.

This platform doesn't deserve to have me developing games for everyone and making the platform better. It's only gotten worse, I'm hopeless.

If you want to help (I doubt no) then you can DM me on Twitter, @RobloxianSugar. I have so many things to show you..

I probably will quit and there is a 98% chance of me quitting. This platform is useless and a waste of money. I won't return if I don't my limiteds back, period.
Thegamer81111

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210610-182504_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210610-182504_Chrome.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 11
Reactions: 1Sugar

MrRobloxMcbloxy

Sep 18, 2020
The Golden Union King's Office
robloxforum.com
Roblox
MrRobloxMcBloxy2

Thegamer81111
Everyone mass report him for hacking one of our most liked members on the forum

Burger

Top 0.0001% Member
Nov 22, 2018
the worldwideweb
web.roblox.com
Roblox
dr4gon_fru1t
Discord
dragonfruit2#3424

Thegamer81111
Everyone mass report him for hacking
just did
we're gonna punish him for messing with rf's favorite user

paintballdude777

May 17, 2021
St Louis, MO
youtube.com
Roblox
fdbo14
Discord
Miles#9000

Thegamer81111
Everyone mass report him for hacking
just did
we're gonna punish him for messing with rf's favorite user
heck yeah!