Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

Got my first warning on RF

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!

DominicFox101

Oct 2, 2021
Robloxity, Robloxia
Roblox
DominicFox101
even if you say you deserved it, you probably shouldn’t tell everyone about it. you’re not cool by doing it and i learned that the hard way. people don’t care about warnings.
Not saying I cared just saying I thought it was cool. I don’t think of myself as cool, and I’m not saying anything beyond that. Can you delete posts on RF?

FaZecookie

FaZe Member (he/him)
Ultra
Mar 1, 2018
FaZe Headquarters
www.youtube.com
Roblox
tombles_s
Discord
tom.#6141
even if you say you deserved it, you probably shouldn’t tell everyone about it. you’re not cool by doing it and i learned that the hard way. people don’t care about warnings.
Not saying I cared just saying I thought it was cool. I don’t think of myself as cool, and I’m not saying anything beyond that. Can you delete posts on RF?
1. a warning isn’t really cool lmao
2. yes, you can delete posts, but only in the first 5 minutes. after that you need premium

DominicFox101

Oct 2, 2021
Robloxity, Robloxia
Roblox
DominicFox101
2. yes, you can delete posts, but only in the first 5 minutes. after that you need premium
Ok thanks I guess

OpTicKil

Professional Roblox Forum account
Pro
Oct 27, 2018
rhrthrthrt
linktr.ee
Roblox
CrayClark
Discord
Killnos XD#3261
Nah bro Omar has a lot of warnings and he's really cool!

Reactions: DominicFox101