Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

Hallumir's drawings megathread

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!

riko

thats my name!
Ultra
May 5, 2020
Montreal
Roblox
Riko_okiR
Discord
Ruby Stained Suit#4945
just make sure you dont make it considered spam for making the same post for every 2 weeks

Cactus

The Baphomet
Head Moderator
Feb 18, 2018
United Kingdom
Roblox
3iny
just make sure you dont make it considered spam for making the same post for every 2 weeks
I'd personally be fine with a thread like this, if he wants to display his work.

@Hallumir if you want, you can make a new thread and I'll lock it, then you can PM me via Discord or otherwise with your artworks to display on the thread. I personally think that would be better than making a new thread for every artwork.

..Or you can just make profile posts, either way :P

FarmTheCaactus

Exemplar Member
VIP
Jun 16, 2020
Earth, Texas - They/Them
www.youtube.com
Roblox
FarmCaactus
Discord
dontswear#8879

Hallumir

Ultra
May 13, 2019
Alberta, Canada
Roblox
Hallumir
Discord
Tachyon#2366
what queue?
I'm finishing the drawing requests in order of "first come, first served". The current queue is: Burger, FarmTheCaactus, riko, Prowood02, Rukreep, Dinox
so he does people in order, I think it was riko then someone else then maybe cookie then burger then me (this is from memory, correct me if im wrong.)
Riko didn't ask for his drawing. I saw he made one of that Roblox avatar then I was inspired to draw it. The order in which I drew the rest afterwards is in the same order as in the spoilered previous drawings on the original post.

riko

thats my name!
Ultra
May 5, 2020
Montreal
Roblox
Riko_okiR
Discord
Ruby Stained Suit#4945
  • Laugh
Reactions: FarmTheCaactus