Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

Happy Thanksgiving RF!

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!

Micket

Ultra
Dec 20, 2020
Florida
Roblox
sammas
Discord
Mitch.#9595
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone who celebrates it, I hope you get to spend today with your families and loved ones.

I joined this forum almost a year ago looking to connect with a community to a game I grew up playing. It's been tons of fun getting to meet everyone here and watching new members become known members. This forum has become a part of my daily routine as I am always reading up on what everyone is doing. Its so awesome seeing how crazy the members can be with each other but instantly switch to help someone in need. There really is a good community here, between the user hosted events and the wild interactive stories you come up with.

Thank you for the past year I've been here. Thank you for accepting me within the community, and thank you for all the fun I've had.

To those who celebrate this day, spend it with your families. To those who don't, as usual, I still hope you have a great day.

Micket

Ultra
Dec 20, 2020
Florida
Roblox
sammas
Discord
Mitch.#9595
I'm not sure yet, I'm going to my brothers house. I gave him a turkey and some other things for his girl to cook. I'm looking forward to finding out though! I can't wait to see my nephews per usual, too.

FaZecookie

play omori (he/him)
Ultra
Mar 1, 2018
your local bakery
www.youtube.com
Roblox
tombles_s
Discord
tom.#6141
i love this post so much. this forum has been a huge part of my life for almost 4 years at this point and i don’t ever regret joining. i love the small community we have and i love the things we do with it. i’ll forever be grateful for what we have and how it’s been running for over 4 years now : )

Reactions: Micket

iDontKnowAnameToEvenUse

Banned
Nov 16, 2021
i love this post too, RF has been something to communicate in my life, because of the pandemic, I had to use social media to communicate, i never regret joining RF, RF is so friendly, it was the right place for me, and i will be grateful for RF and the hard work they have done for this website.

ElHomburgerGuy

If you won't let yourself fail, you won't improve
Apr 24, 2019
Anonymous in the USA
Roblox
PieroWasTaking
I don't really plan to eat, I'm normally on the beach, if not then I'll be inside working on something like modeling or coding, if not then I'll be sleeping, if not then maybe cooking for other people.

FaZeriko

Is literally 1984
Ultra
May 5, 2020
Montreal
www.youtube.com
Roblox
Riko_okiR
Discord
Masked Ruby#4945
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone who celebrates it, I hope you get to spend today with your families and loved ones.

I joined this forum almost a year ago looking to connect with a community to a game I grew up playing. It's been tons of fun getting to meet everyone here and watching new members become known members. This forum has become a part of my daily routine as I am always reading up on what everyone is doing. Its so awesome seeing how crazy the members can be with each other but instantly switch to help someone in need. There really is a good community here, between the user hosted events and the wild interactive stories you come up with.

Thank you for the past year I've been here. Thank you for accepting me within the community, and thank you for all the fun I've had.

To those who celebrate this day, spend it with your families. To those who don't, as usual, I still hope you have a great day.
We were thankful first! AHA!