Have the report button available on a user with a hidden profile | Roblox Forum
Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

Have the report button available on a user with a hidden profile

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums because Roblox shut them down! Join our community if you like to talk about Roblox!
Status
Not open for further replies.

bigboypadilla9

Exemplar Member
Jul 10, 2018
Minecarft
Roblox
bigboypadilla9
Discord
bigboypadilla#0327
Let's say you find a rule breaker and want to report them on their profile, but their profile is hidden. However, there is no report button for hidden profiles, so you have to just randomly go on their posts and report that. (Which makes no sense at all.) I think there should be a report button for hidden profiles.

Coolcatmomi

on break
VIP
Feb 24, 2018
but what reason would you have to go specifically to a profile and report,

bigboypadilla9

Exemplar Member
Jul 10, 2018
Minecarft
Roblox
bigboypadilla9
Discord
bigboypadilla#0327
Like if someone is dislike spamming or has like a really inappropriate profile picture.

Coolcatmomi

on break
VIP
Feb 24, 2018
Like if someone is dislike spamming or has like a really inappropriate profile picture.
ah yes dislike spamming, giving 4 dislikes ever 1 dislike count as that? 🤔 and an inappropriate profile picture? all i've ever done is screenshot the reactions and dm it to the mods, because a report isn't always enough anyways, you gotta show em proof, and inappropriate profile picture? depends how bad it is tbh,.if it has a bad word or anything then the mods don't really bother lol

bigboypadilla9

Exemplar Member
Jul 10, 2018
Minecarft
Roblox
bigboypadilla9
Discord
bigboypadilla#0327
ah yes dislike spamming, giving 4 dislikes ever 1 dislike count as that? 🤔 and an inappropriate profile picture? all i've ever done is screenshot the reactions and dm it to the mods, because a report isn't always enough anyways, you gotta show em proof, and inappropriate profile picture? depends how bad it is tbh,.if it has a bad word or anything then the mods don't really bother lol
I mean, a report button on a hidden profile wouldn't be that big of a change, right?. It would just be a small change right?

Generalissimus

Aug 18, 2018
Lääne-Virumaa, Estonia
Roblox
kristofer2058
The moderators do bother. Like the rules thread says: "We try to uphold a high standard of moderation".

I like the idea of being able to report hidden profiles. No point in not being able to report them.

Coolcatmomi

on break
VIP
Feb 24, 2018
The moderators do bother. Like the rules thread says: "We try to uphold a high standard of moderation".

I like the idea of being able to report hidden profiles. No point in not being able to report them.
I never said it was a bad idea lol, I was just asking why you would have to go to a profile and report

Generalissimus

Aug 18, 2018
Lääne-Virumaa, Estonia
Roblox
kristofer2058

I never said it was a bad idea lol, I was just asking why you would have to go to a profile and report
Sorry, the second part was my reply to bigboypadilla.

• Stick out tongue
Reactions: Coolcatmomi

Thedacoolzico

Sep 22, 2020
egypt / giza
Roblox
mostafaSgaming
Discord
ImReallyZico
Its maybe a good idea
But most of the people say that the report system is broken
You can actually still report hidden hackers or scammers by telling the roblox account on twitter

• Roll eyes
Reactions: Burger

hellodoodie

Exemplar Member
Jul 25, 2020
Marques Brownlee’s basement
m.youtube.com
Roblox
hellourdoodies
Discord
saucy#314227
Its maybe a good idea
You can actually still report hidden hackers or scammers by telling the roblox account on twitter
they're talking about the report button in this website

Thedacoolzico

Sep 22, 2020
egypt / giza
Roblox
mostafaSgaming
Discord
ImReallyZico
Its maybe a good idea
they're talking about the report button in this website
U cant find hidden profiles
They can be reported only on all roblox or moderators social media accounts

Burger

Top 0.0001% Member
Nov 22, 2018
Massachusetts, USA
robloxforum.com
Roblox
dr4gon_fru1t
Discord
Burger#3366
Its maybe a good idea
theyre talking about the report system on this website, not actual roblox...

Reactions: hellodoodie

Rukreep

Top Spanish member
VIP
Jun 7, 2018
Madrid, España
roblox.com
Roblox
Rukreep
Discord
Rukreep#4376
dude
its not like roblox where they have millions of users
there are actual living people moderating stuff.
unlike roblox, where they send all reports to india

bigboypadilla9

Exemplar Member
Jul 10, 2018
Minecarft
Roblox
bigboypadilla9
Discord
bigboypadilla#0327
Its maybe a good idea
I'm talking about robloxforum.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Private conversations
Rules Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.