Hello I am Iiass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iiass

May 15, 2019
Roblox
Lord_Ethnostate
I used to post on the forums before they got removed, and I am glad they did, the communities turned into this constant harassment and toxicity. But I believe that the moderators and admin here actually care about their forum unlike what was back then, so I think this place will be much better for me. The liass account on roblox got terminated a long while ago which was my main, then I moved on to several others and now I am Lord_Ethnostate. My favorite games are Assasin, Rise of Nations, Base wars, BLOX Cards, Arsenal, State of Anarchy, games I make with friends and various ro-nation places.

Captcinn

Exampler Member
Mar 5, 2018
USA
Roblox
captcinn
I used to post on the forums before they got removed, and I am glad they did, the communities turned into this constant harassment and toxicity. But I believe that the moderators and admin here actually care about their forum unlike what was back then, so I think this place will be much better for me. The liass account on roblox got terminated a long while ago which was my main, then I moved on to several others and now I am Lord_Ethnostate. My favorite games are Assasin, Rise of Nations, Base wars, BLOX Cards, Arsenal, State of Anarchy, games I make with friends and various ro-nation places.
Welcome to the forum!

trueaesthetic

May 12, 2019
California
Roblox
True_Aesthetic
Welcome! Glad to have you on the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General
Help Users
    PiForUAll PiForUAll: idk