Hello, I am new to the fourm. | Roblox Forum
Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

Hello, I am new to the fourm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

UltraNayte

Jan 12, 2020
Roblox
UltraNayte
Hello, My name is UltraNayte on Roblox. I often do play roblox sometimes, but i really get bored. If I haven't found this website. I would've been more bored. But posting my first thread isn't that embarrassing. I only have some people playing my games but the only people that play my games are my friends. And they often get bored of my games and leave randomly without saying anything. I like alot of games on roblox expect of the games that having too much people that have fighting skills. I have a game that i am creating, Ultra's Obby of D00M, It's a type of obby game like tower's of hell. Bye!
Post automatically merged:

I wrote a mistake, The games was "Ultra's Obby's of D00M". Not Ultra's Obby of D00M.

Again. I wrote a mistake, the mistake was i wrote Game as "Games."

Last edited:
Reactions: SleepyWinq

Captcinn

Exampler Member
Mar 5, 2018
USA
www.roblox.com
Roblox
captcinn
Discord
Captcinn#2528
Hello, My name is UltraNayte on Roblox. I often do play roblox sometimes, but i really get bored. If I haven't found this website. I would've been more bored. But posting my first thread isn't that embarrassing. I only have some people playing my games but the only people that play my games are my friends. And they often get bored of my games and leave randomly without saying anything. I like alot of games on roblox expect of the games that having too much people that have fighting skills. I have a game that i am creating, Ultra's Obby of D00M, It's a type of obby game like tower's of hell. Bye!

I wrote a mistake, The games was "Ultra's Obby's of D00M". Not Ultra's Obby of D00M.

Again. I wrote a mistake, the mistake was i wrote Game as "Games."
Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.
General
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ElHomburgerGuy ElHomburgerGuy: Neat