Hello. (I need a scripter for a cafe.) Read to learn for...

Aug 22, 2019
Roblox
KittyLoverForLife102
Hello, my name is Kitty! Currently, I'm looking for a scripter for my cafe. What I need help with. (Maybe changed later if needed.): 1) Hand-to GUI. 2) Pastries. 3) More foods. 4) Cafe register station. 5) Menu. 6) Rank door. I know that's a lot. But here is what you get in return: 200 + Robux. (Depending on how good you do.) A developer / Staff Assistant rank at the cafe. (If you join my group and want it.) (Can be taken away if needed.) Now that you know everything, please reply if you're interested in the job. Thank you!

RichLegendGamer

Mar 23, 2018
Germany
www.roblox.com
Roblox
ipviw
Discord
ipviw#6122
Hello, my name is Kitty! Currently, I'm looking for a scripter for my cafe. What I need help with. (Maybe changed later if needed.): 1) Hand-to GUI. 2) Pastries. 3) More foods. 4) Cafe register station. 5) Menu. 6) Rank door. I know that's a lot. But here is what you get in return: 200 + Robux. (Depending on how good you do.) A developer / Staff Assistant rank at the cafe. (If you join my group and want it.) (Can be taken away if needed.) Now that you know everything, please reply if you're interested in the job. Thank you!
Hello Kitty. I am an experienced scripter and I'd like to do your job. I agree on 200 Robux but to be sure you have the Robux, I'll ask you to give me 100 Robux. After the job's done you pay me the rest. Please tell me further information about the project.
Regards from germany, Klaas

Aug 22, 2019
Roblox
KittyLoverForLife102
Hello Kitty. I am an experienced scripter and I'd like to do your job. I agree on 200 Robux but to be sure you have the Robux, I'll ask you to give me 100 Robux. After the job's done you pay me the rest. Please tell me further information about the project.

Aug 22, 2019
Roblox
KittyLoverForLife102
Hello! That would be wonderful. Sorry it took awhile to respond.

RichLegendGamer

Mar 23, 2018
Germany
www.roblox.com
Roblox
ipviw
Discord
ipviw#6122
No problem. Please give me your discord name so we can discuss any further. Aswell tell me your group for the payment and your Roblox profile. Best regards

Rukreep

Jun 7, 2018
Roblox
Rukreep
Experienced too. Friend me please
Post automatically merged:

if i ignore your friend request , just tell me via forum

General
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • rypagu425 rypagu425:
    i have both of the 2
  • rypagu425 rypagu425:
    xbox 360 was 1st
  • rypagu425 rypagu425:
    then one bye
  • Generalissimus Generalissimus:
    Oh good
  • ElHomburgerGuy ElHomburgerGuy:
    @rypagu425 I to have an Xbox one s, have we ever played roblox together on the xbox before?
  • kingkillx22x kingkillx22x:
    why i can t join the groupe
  • CallMeKY CallMeKY:
    @kingkillx22x what group?
  • wonderer200 wonderer200:
    @CallMeKY remember when rbxfree sponsored a thread, they advertise rf and since their payout group's been locked for months people come here thinking we know
    Depending on what you mean, Idk what group your talking about but some on Roblox is private if you can't get it in one thats public then it could be because you have join the max amount of groups, or just what @wonderer200
  • PiForUAll PiForUAll:
    i think they are talking about rbxfree
  • T TenthSource:
    I need a professional scripter
  • PiForUAll PiForUAll:
    i'm not a scripter sorry
  • T TenthSource:
    im making a low poly map
  • PiForUAll PiForUAll:
    also if you thing this is official this is not an official forum
  • T TenthSource:
    anyone?
  • T TenthSource:
    where do I hire a scripter
  • T TenthSource:
    If I can get a scripter I would pay them $50
    Robux or dollars?
  • CallMeKY CallMeKY:
    What does a scripter have to do with building a low-poly map, are you trying to work with map generation?
    CallMeKY CallMeKY: What does a scripter have to do with building a low-poly map, are you trying to work with map...