Hello, I'm BSlick, a composer on Roblox! | Roblox Forum
Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

Hello, I'm BSlick, a composer on Roblox!

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums because Roblox shut them down! Join our community if you like to talk about Roblox!
Status
Not open for further replies.

BSlick

Composer & Media Producer
Verified
Jul 9, 2020
BSlick Town
www.youtube.com
Roblox
BSlickMusic
Discord
BSlickMusic#5069
Hey everybody!

You may or may not already be familiar with me, but I am a composer and media producer on Roblox.

For the past 2-3 years, I've contributed to many games you have played, including (and definitely not limited to)

Egg Hunt 2018: The Great Yolktales
Vesteria
Rumble Studio Games (Mining Sim, Bubble Gum Sim, Rumble Quest)
Mermaid Life
Shark Bite
Flood Escape 2 (3 tracks)
Vehicle Simulator
Island Royale
Pet Simulator 1 & 2
and more!

I currently do this full-time from home, and I'm now also exploring animation within Roblox, and have started a new animation series called "Blox Castle", and everything (music, voices) is done by me! I joined this forum to get more acquainted with the community that plays and develops on it, as I've only ever connected with Roblox through my Twitter page.

Here is the first episode of the series

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and looking forward to talking with you!

Chef

Nov 4, 2018
Meat Walls
Roblox
Cshef
Hey everybody!

You may or may not already be familiar with me, but I am a composer and media producer on Roblox.

For the past 2-3 years, I've contributed to many games you have played, including (and definitely not limited to)

Vesteria
Mermaid Life
Shark Bite
Vehicle Simulator
Island Royale
Pet Simulator 1 & 2
and more!

I currently do this full-time from home, and I'm now also exploring animation within Roblox, and have started a new animation series called "Blox Castle", and everything (music, voices) is done by me! I joined this forum to get more acquainted with the community that plays and develops on it, as I've only ever connected with Roblox through my Twitter page.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and looking forward to talking with you!
woah thats fr?

i hope you know that i never play roblox but the only time I ever play are for the egg hunts (except for the last 2 since they garbage n aren't real egg hunts)

and you sir, helped create a masterpiece of 2018s. convince roblox to make y'all in the lead on the next egg hunt. or the 2017 crew. both slapped n were actually competition to the 2013 one

Reactions: BSlick

BSlick

Composer & Media Producer
Verified
Jul 9, 2020
BSlick Town
www.youtube.com
Roblox
BSlickMusic
Discord
BSlickMusic#5069
woah thats fr?

i hope you know that i never play roblox but the only time I ever play are for the egg hunts (except for the last 2 since they garbage n aren't real egg hunts)

and you sir, helped create a masterpiece of 2018s. convince roblox to make y'all in the lead on the next egg hunt. or the 2017 crew. both slapped n were actually competition to the 2013 one
Haha yes, I was the composer of the infamous 2018 egg hunt! That was such a fun team, and the game turned out way better than we could have ever anticipated. Your comment really means a lot. I definitely WISH there could be Egg Hunts just like before (not the "dev hunt"'s like recently, no offense to the devs behind them) - A singular separate story game was always a neat concept to me.

Captcinn

What?
Mar 5, 2018
[DATA REDACTED]
Hey everybody!

Vesteria
Mermaid Life
Shark Bite
Vehicle Simulator
Island Royale
Pet Simulator 1 & 2
and more!

Hello, Welcome.

Reactions: BSlick
Status
Not open for further replies.
General
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Thecoolguy16183 Thecoolguy16183: hey @Vipnoob07 i added you on roblox friend me its thecoolguy16183