Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

Hello Roblox Forum

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there! I am SmithyMKPK. I'm better known for my Roblox username as AdonBear. I have a YouTube channel under the name of SmithyMKPK, thus the reason why I made my forums username such name. I've been playing Roblox for about 8-9 years. And honestly, I still love it! I love playing games like Arsenal, (although my computer can't even handle it) Mount of The Gods, and Funky Friday. I love playing other games, but I feel like those have been my favorite so far. I hope we can have a great time on the Roblox Forums, and we can maybe talk one day! :D

Captcinn

woah it's a moderator
Mar 5, 2018
[DATA REDACTED]
Hey there! I am SmithyMKPK. I'm better known for my Roblox username as AdonBear. I have a YouTube channel under the name of SmithyMKPK, thus the reason why I made my forums username such name. I've been playing Roblox for about 8-9 years. And honestly, I still love it! I love playing games like Arsenal, (although my computer can't even handle it) Mount of The Gods, and Funky Friday. I love playing other games, but I feel like those have been my favorite so far. I hope we can have a great time on the Roblox Forums, and we can maybe talk one day! :D
Hello, welcome to the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.