Roblox Forum banner

hello

1K views 42 replies 23 participants last post by  cookie 
#1 ·
how is everyone? ive had a great day and im thinking about making some mac and cheese for dinner?

how about you?

#32 ·
i’m on the bus right now going home from school. it’s a friday so that’s nice but i feel a little stressed since i have homework from my english class and then i have to do a project about a saint for my church catechism class that i never wanted to do lmao
but i’m relatively ok rn

#33 ·
i'm on the bus right now going home from school. it's a friday so that's nice but i feel a little stressed since i have homework from my english class and then i have to do a project about a saint for my church catechism class that i never wanted to do lmao
but i'm relatively ok rn
If you do them early you won't have to think about it the rest of the weekend

#39 ·
My day is… okay. My mom has a job now, and the family went from "yeah the food is ready!" to "eat your food." I know people usually have parents like that, but with this job thing a lot of stuff has changed.
Change is good, but besides that my sister got sick at my grandparents so mom went to go get her. I'm tired, bored, and stressed. But…

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.