• Register a free account to view all forum content. Click here to create your own account.

Help me find a game I remember

Roblox
epikzombieguy
I remember playing a tycoon game back during 2012-2013 era of roblox, its name was along the lines of "War tycoon" or "Military tycoon" (No its not https://www.roblox.com/games/32675075/War-Tycoon before you put it here). You would do the standard tycoon stuff, like get a money maker, which I remember was a shooting range, and you would build a base pretty much. It had one of those things that moves you one way or the other if you stood on it. And it had one of those vip and group only doors at one of the ends. You could also buy a tank that you could drive around, but I forget if any other vehicles were there. I think there were also offices you could buy in the base, but I forget if they made money or if they were just for decoration. You could stand on the walls from a ladder, and a door that had the two open and close buttons. I'm also pretty sure there was a building you could research weapons or it was a building where buyable guns were protected from intruders and stuff. I forget some other stuff but there is the important stuff i remember. Someone help me please, because I cant find it for the life of me (Probably because of that one stupid thumbnail update).

Pepsi

Cherry Vanilla
Pro
Ratings
244 1
Roblox
avengedpepsi
Discord
Pepsi#6475
Was it a 2 player tycoon?

ReminderBot

Exemplar Member
Ratings
33 1
Roblox
AdventureDesk
Discord
AdventureDesk#8487
Was it seperated or could you help other people with their base?

Captcinn

Exemplar Member
Ratings
311 2
Roblox
captcinn
I remember playing a tycoon game back during 2012-2013 era of roblox, its name was along the lines of "War tycoon" or "Military tycoon" (No its not https://www.roblox.com/games/32675075/War-Tycoon before you put it here). You would do the standard tycoon stuff, like get a money maker, which I remember was a shooting range, and you would build a base pretty much. It had one of those things that moves you one way or the other if you stood on it. And it had one of those vip and group only doors at one of the ends. You could also buy a tank that you could drive around, but I forget if any other vehicles were there. I think there were also offices you could buy in the base, but I forget if they made money or if they were just for decoration. You could stand on the walls from a ladder, and a door that had the two open and close buttons. I'm also pretty sure there was a building you could research weapons or it was a building where buyable guns were protected from intruders and stuff. I forget some other stuff but there is the important stuff i remember. Someone help me please, because I cant find it for the life of me (Probably because of that one stupid thumbnail update).
https://web.roblox.com/games/6642135/Military-Outpost-Tycoon-OUTDATED this game i remembe, it might be correct

Roblox
epikzombieguy
https://web.roblox.com/games/6642135/Military-Outpost-Tycoon-OUTDATED this game i remembe, it might be correct
No, not that

Roblox
iloverpg13
I know the exact game you are talking about, I found this thread while I was looking for it. I tried looking in badges and T-Shirts (because VIP used to be bought via T-Shirts) but didn't find anything. If you know anyone else who played that game, try looking in their inventory and t-shirts to see whether they bought VIP for that game, and then we can find out what it is. Please post here if you find it, I'd like to play it again.

Captcinn

Exemplar Member
Ratings
311 2
Roblox
captcinn