• Register a free account to view all forum content. Click here to create your own account.

Help Please! Roblox says that I have too old graphics card!

IxiUsa

Roblox
IxiUsa
Roblox says that I have a too old graphics card. I'm so surprised because I have NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M. It can't be too old, cuz I have this laptop only three years.
I updated my drivers, Intel HD Graphics 4600 and GTX960M too. And I checked my DirectX. I have 12th gen of this.
This is my problem:

Roblox 12_23_2018 12_16_12 PM.png
Please help me. I don't know what to do.
Thanks, IxiUsa

Ratings
Roblox
faggotqaifao
so i see you're using a laptop correct?
well i can't help you
laptop graphics have always been bad
i'd say switch to amd for your cpu and geforce for you graphics card
and get a real computer
lol
Post automatically merged:

also theres no 12th gen for intel the highest is 9th

Xirtz

Ratings
Roblox
blumfelds
idiots above,they dont know a sh#t about this. I play on GT 710M,never had that kind of issue. I suggest uninstalling display drivers with DDU,then restarting PC and installing again.

Ratings
idiots above,they dont know a sh#t about this. I play on GT 710M,never had that kind of issue. I suggest uninstalling display drivers with DDU,then restarting PC and installing again.
Do YOU have a college degree in hardware development?

And yes, you need to perform an upgrade on your graphics card. To complete this, go to the website the ROBLOX notification said to.

roblox.com/drivers

Sorry for saying you're an idi0t

Xirtz

Ratings
Roblox
blumfelds

And yes, you need to perform an upgrade on your graphics card. To complete this, go to the website the ROBLOX notification said to.

roblox.com/drivers

First of all,i dont need college degree on hardware development to understand such a logical thing. You are literally dumbest person ive met here from now. The graphics card upgrade are literally the same thing as reinstalling drivers,you literally copied what i said. Before you call me idi0t for NO reason,check on yourself.

Ratings

roblox.com/drivers

First of all,i dont need college degree on hardware development to understand such a logical thing. You are literally dumbest person ive met here from now. The graphics card upgrade are literally the same thing as reinstalling drivers,you literally copied what i said. Before you call me idi0t for NO reason,check on yourself.
I never said that they weren't. I just want to help this person to make it so they're able to play roblox again. This has happened to me a couple of times, and I always used a driver upgrade, not a graphics card upgrade. They are two different things. So, maybe don't call me out.

Also, I said I was sorry.

roblox.com/drivers

I never said that they weren't. I just want to help this person to make it so they're able to play roblox again. This has happened to me a couple of times, and I always used a driver upgrade, not a graphics card upgrade. They are two different things. So, maybe don't call me out.

Also, use some grammar when you're answering things this serious.

Xirtz

Ratings
Roblox
blumfelds

roblox.com/drivers

roblox.com/drivers

Also, use some grammar when you're answering things this serious.
bruh,drivers are for graphics card too,it is the same thing if you upgrade or reinstall the graphics driver,it does the same thing,just he said that updating (YES,ITS NOT FREAKING UPGRADING,ITS CALLED UPDATING) didnt worked for him,i suggested reinstalling drivers. Also dont be grammar nazi,we dont need em here.