Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

Hey, Listen! Post your memes here!

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaBoof66

Feb 11, 2018
Roblox
boofhead666
Got milk? Don't have milk? U KNEED SUM MILK! Got ur Doritos and Mountain Dew? No? THEN DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT POSTING! U must hav mlg skillz m8 with a side of 420 to cum up with an original meme! Wot m8? Can't cum uP with aN ORIGINAL M-e-m-e? Then it must've been dead by the time you though of one. GIT POSTIN AND GET OUTTA ME CAR (I said that in the nicest voice I could I swear)

Bonus! See how many references you can find in dat post.

Cpsecrets1reborn

Feb 12, 2018
Roblox
Cpaecrets1
What's the point of "memes"? They will die & be considered "toxic" in a year. They are honestly unfunny and useless.

DaBoof66

Feb 11, 2018
Roblox
boofhead666
It's just a one time thing, not something that will continue forever or something, like Uganda knuckles.
Come on guys, trust me!

WrightKaddin

Jan 19, 2018
Heaven
Roblox
LeonardoForare
Discord
LeonardoForare#1940
i love memes

Attachments

• 1518470679445.png
    98.8 KB · Views: 4

Luxuria

Feb 11, 2018
Roblox
ultraservant
What's the point of "memes"? They will die & be considered "toxic" in a year. They are honestly unfunny and useless.
How are you on the internet? Memes are a culture of the internet, and even if they die, they release a person's creativity. And, the point of them is comedy. Of course, people might not like them. But not everyone has the same sense of humor. What makes you laugh is subjective.

jamesvietnamveteran

Banned
Feb 7, 2018
ot
Roblox
JamesWWIIHero
Discord
its a secret....
the only good memes are the unpopular ones
as soon as those normies discover it, it's hell on earth

Status
Not open for further replies.