Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

Hey so is there anyone that can help me.

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!
Status
Not open for further replies.

RealZuze

>:3
VIP
Dec 20, 2020
a place that is unknown
Roblox
Zuzenita13
Discord
♕ ✦ —• Yellow Toast •— ✦ ♕#2209
Its a bit serious but its kinda about mental support or just.. support can u help me in the conversations i don't know what to do :(

MysteryMagicalMyth

Nov 16, 2020
Roblox
MysteryMagicalMyth
Discord
MysteryMagicalMyth#4249
You can private message me. I will be respectful and stuff. If you don't want my help that is okay too.

Reactions: RealZuze

RealZuze

VIP
Dec 20, 2020
a place that is unknown
Roblox
Zuzenita13
Discord
umm its not like that mega serious i can easily do it in conversations though im scared

Reactions: Kil

NubForSale

Feb 1, 2020
Chicago Illinois.
Roblox
misterpaws
Its a bit serious but its kinda about mental support or just.. support can u help me in the conversations i don't know what to do :(
With all do respect, I think you are in the wrong place to be asking for mental support. If you need mental support, you should probably talk to your parents, or go see a psychiatrists. I don't reckon a roblox forum is a good spot to be asking help about that.

RealZuze

VIP
Dec 20, 2020
a place that is unknown
Roblox
Zuzenita13
Discord
With all do respect, I think you are in the wrong place to be asking for mental support. If you need mental support, you should probably talk to your parents, or go see a psychiatrists. I don't reckon a roblox forum is a good spot to be asking help about that.
Yeah but the thing is that i can't really ask my parents since they pretty much did it. And I can't find any psychiatrist in my city

ilikeroblox123

Top 0.0001% Member
Jul 12, 2020
gaming
Roblox
shayaanz00722
Yeah but the thing is that i can't really ask my parents since they pretty much did it. And I can't find any psychiatrist in my city
your parents already did it?

RealZuze

VIP
Dec 20, 2020
a place that is unknown
Roblox
Zuzenita13
Discord
Like they wont give me any advice

RealZuze

VIP
Dec 20, 2020
a place that is unknown
Roblox
Zuzenita13
Discord
Sigh just read the conversations

NubForSale

Feb 1, 2020
Chicago Illinois.
Roblox
misterpaws
Then what do you mean by, "did it"? You said they were the ones that caused whatever mental issue you are having. But now you're saying they won't give you advice? Did you really ask them? Or are you just saying you asked them but really didn't. If your parents aren't willing to help you with any mental issues that you need, then they clearly do not care about you.

RealZuze

VIP
Dec 20, 2020
a place that is unknown
Roblox
Zuzenita13
Discord
Then what do you mean by, "did it"? You said they were the ones that caused whatever mental issue you are having. But now you're saying they won't give you advice? Did you really ask them? Or are you just saying you asked them but really didn't. If your parents aren't willing to help you with any mental issues that you need, then they clearly do not care about you.
Sigh.. I'll just say one thing: divorce (this message is prob gonna get deleted)

NubForSale

Feb 1, 2020
Chicago Illinois.
Roblox
misterpaws
Sigh.. I'll just say one thing: divorce (this message is prob gonna get deleted)
It's probably at best that you keep your personal life/problems out of this website. I don't think a bunch of other 10-16 year old's would be able to advise advice, and or help towards you since they have little to no experience in that field.

Status
Not open for further replies.