Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

heya yall! have any of you guys played SCP-3008 (2.5) the infinity ikea?

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!

yes or no

• Yes

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DestroyerBoyW

Apr 13, 2021
Roblox
DestroyerBoyW
I am. banned. off of roblox for 1WEEK. 6 days left.. i have a server.. a vip server. and when i get my account back would any of you guys want to play?

DestroyerBoyW

Apr 13, 2021
Roblox
DestroyerBoyW
i made my private server public to my friends and others
Post automatically merged:

SOON AFTER. MY ACCOUNT WAS SUSPENDED FOR 1 WEEK DUE TO SPAMMING WITH MY FRIENDS. THEY WHERE ALSO BANNED. im never trusting ANYONE. AGAIN.

im. angry and thats why you trust nobody. and why ii have trust issues.

SOON AFTER. MY ACCOUNT WAS SUSPENDED FOR 1 WEEK DUE TO SPAMMING WITH MY FRIENDS. THEY WHERE ALSO BANNED. im never trusting ANYONE. AGAIN.

Eplc

Apr 14, 2021
Roblox
BarIBarx
It’s a cool game in my opinion, but I don’t play it often.

OpTicKil

Professional Roblox Forum account
Pro
Oct 27, 2018
rhrthrthrt
linktr.ee
Roblox
CrayClark
Discord
Killnos XD#3261
My favorite SCP game, it's fun, and the developer is really talented, my only problem with it is...
playing with a friend, when I tried to play it with friends, it was hard for us to find eachother, I would need to walk all the way to a corner of the map, just for the 25% chance of them being in that corner.

But anyone being able make furniture in it is a really good idea and I'm looking forward to it.

Reactions: HolyHan

DestroyerBoyW

Apr 13, 2021
Roblox
DestroyerBoyW
My favorite SCP game, it's fun, and the developer is really talented, my only problem with it is...
playing with a friend, when I tried to play it with friends, it was hard for us to find eachother, I would need to walk all the way to a corner of the map, just for the 25% chance of them being in that corner.

But anyone being able make furniture in it is a really good idea and I'm looking forward to it.
vip is better if your friends with the (vip )server owner as they can teleport you.. also. wistling is a good way to find eatchother during day now it shows where you are and can be heard by others 5 ban days remain.

Reactions: OpTicKil

kingz1gzag

Apr 14, 2021
www.youtube.com
Roblox
kingz1gzag
Discord
I don't have one. :c
Yes, I have played it. For some people, it is a "not fun game". For me though, it is one of the more addictive games in Roblox. It mostly depends on what games you're into.

GoogleUser

Jan 11, 2021
Roblox
YT_SkilledOverlord
I got banned for 3 days a month ago, posted about this on the forum, and what happened?
i just got spam disliked

Status
Not open for further replies.