Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

Hi im new and need help ASAP and idk where to post this

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!
Status
Not open for further replies.

ImpulsedC0de318

Jan 5, 2021
Roblox
ImpulsedC0de_318
so I am trying to make a survival game and I need to know how to make trees and or rocks or any resource that when hit with a certain tool will give you a certain amount of wood

for example: if my character has a stone axe and I hit a tree 1 time with the stone axe it will get me from anywhere between 2-7 pieces of wood but if I were to use lets say a iron axe it would give me from anywhere between 5-11 pieces of wood. also after a random amount of hits somewhere between 10-20 the tree will fall over. and last but not least every time i hit the tree with a tool the amount of wood I received from that hit will appear in the top left corner of the screen then disappear.

i also need help with getting the items(wood/stone/ect.) to show in my inventory GUI like how do I link it so that every time I get a item it will be put in my inventory.

-one last thing i promise lol i also need the players inventory to save to that player so that every time they leave and rejoin there inventory will be saved

PS: I have been working on this game for three days and all i have is the inventory GUI for mobile and pc and the map so PLEASE HELP ME IF YOU CAN. - thx <3

Status
Not open for further replies.