Hiring (a) builder(s) and Scripter(s) (Good Pay)

Horizoner304

May 2, 2018
Roblox
Horizoner304
I am making my game called DP Battles. It is based on "Dude Perfect" where you can make trick shots in the HQ with different kinds of items along with facing other people in mini-game battles every few minutes. Winning battles and making trick shots earns you coins for cool stuff/new areas/add-ons/ect. I am hiring people or just 1 of each to help me with this game (my knowledge of Roblox Studio is very limited XD) These are some examples of things we will be doing, and it is Ok if you can't do them all, just say which ones you can or would be able to DO.
Scripter:
1. Make nice working balls (basketball, soccer) with their appropriate functions. e.g. dribbling with the soccer ball
2. Scripting mini-games with their game functions
3. Create a new function: When a player makes a shot, e.g. throws a basketball and it goes in the hoop, then this system will track the distance from how far the hoop is to the player, and that amount of studs will be rewarded in coins. E.g. a player makes a shot from 53 studs away, they are rewarded 53 coins.
4. Help me understand how to make game-passes. :)
The 3rd one would be one of the hardest things of creating this game.
Builder:
1. Create nice looking sports balls
2. Create a very nice, high graphic looking basketball court.
3. Being able to make small, interior and outdoor specs, e.g. the ventilation system going up the wall, the overhead lights in the HQ, ect.
These are just some similar examples of what we will be doing and there will be many others. *I PAY BY THE QUALITY.* Not by the time. *I PAY IN SMALL AMOUNTS THROUGHOUT THE PROJECT.* I do not pay a lot at one time, just for the sake of being more fair. I am in need of a more experienced scripter than builder, and pay will be determined on how good the work is.
*IF YOU ARE A SCRIPTER, YOU ARE A TEAM-PLAYER, AND YOUR WORK IS EXCELLENT, 500+ ROBUX IS GUARANTEED.*
*IF YOU ARE A BUILDER, YOU ARE A TEAM-PLAYER, AND YOUR WORK IS EXCELLENT, 400+ IS GUARANTEED.*
I can hire several people per job, however the pay will be less per person. The more you can do yourself, the more you will get paid.
*PLEASE LEAVE BELOW WHAT YOU CAN DO RELATED TO THIS AND A LIST OF WHAT YOU HAVE DONE* Include pictures if possible. If this works out, I will pm you in the forums. Comment if you are interested!
Post automatically merged:

*NOTE* The Function mentioned under the Scripters list (number 3) will pay the most out of anything in this project.

Last edited:

Killnus

Oct 27, 2018
Roblox
CrayClark
Discord
Quack.#6517
I'm a hobby builder and I watch dude perfect (i can't script at all). Building is just a hobby to me so I'm willing to help for free

legendarywifi

Nov 29, 2018
Roblox
TheRealVibeYT
ill be yourscripter
Post automatically merged:

i am broke of robux

General
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • rypagu425 rypagu425:
    i have both of the 2
  • rypagu425 rypagu425:
    xbox 360 was 1st
  • rypagu425 rypagu425:
    then one bye
  • Generalissimus Generalissimus:
    Oh good
  • ElHomburgerGuy ElHomburgerGuy:
    @rypagu425 I to have an Xbox one s, have we ever played roblox together on the xbox before?
  • kingkillx22x kingkillx22x:
    why i can t join the groupe
  • CallMeKY CallMeKY:
    @kingkillx22x what group?
  • wonderer200 wonderer200:
    @CallMeKY remember when rbxfree sponsored a thread, they advertise rf and since their payout group's been locked for months people come here thinking we know
    Depending on what you mean, Idk what group your talking about but some on Roblox is private if you can't get it in one thats public then it could be because you have join the max amount of groups, or just what @wonderer200
  • PiForUAll PiForUAll:
    i think they are talking about rbxfree
  • T TenthSource:
    I need a professional scripter
  • PiForUAll PiForUAll:
    i'm not a scripter sorry
  • T TenthSource:
    im making a low poly map
  • PiForUAll PiForUAll:
    also if you thing this is official this is not an official forum
  • T TenthSource:
    anyone?
  • T TenthSource:
    where do I hire a scripter
  • T TenthSource:
    If I can get a scripter I would pay them $50
    Robux or dollars?
  • CallMeKY CallMeKY:
    What does a scripter have to do with building a low-poly map, are you trying to work with map generation?
    CallMeKY CallMeKY: What does a scripter have to do with building a low-poly map, are you trying to work with map...