Roblox Forum banner

Hiring Builders To Help With A Sci-Fi game!

2K views 16 replies 9 participants last post by  ScpDev 
#1 ·
I have a new group called 'Cosmic Development Studios' and i am recruiting top of the line devs, builders, and scripters. This thread is about the builders.
In order to become a builder you have to meet requirements.

Have good experience with building
Have common sense
Make good builds (duh)
Be funny and not like MSE6

Applications

Click Here

#5 ·
Ok so, The thing is, we need good games in order to get paid in robux for it, we need people like you to help, so i am saying this, first 2 people to join the team, regardless of staff position gets 10% each of all of group funds that we will get by making quality games!

#7 ·
#16 ·
Ok so, The thing is, we need good games in order to get paid in robux for it, we need people like you to help, so i am saying this, first 2 people to join the team, regardless of staff position gets 10% each of all of group funds that we will get by making quality games!
Yeah... After the first 2 people nobody else is going to help you. When you hire developers you make a deal. Regardless of how popular the game gets, they are the people who made it, and you will be profiting off of their/mostly their work.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.