[B] - Hiring Clothing maker | Roblox Forum
Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

[B] Hiring Clothing maker

SebyHD

Mar 7, 2020
Roblox
Mihai72ytb
Discord
c0ndexus#9225
I can come up with some designs , bu send again the picture , it didn't upload.I'm kind of experienced with clothing as I made about 200 Robux from selling clothes on my group.

General
Help Users
  • Z znoed:
    ?anybody want to put some robux into a raiding doggo group
  • Z znoed:
    i is a doggo
  • Z znoed:
    okay so i have a gaming studio aybody want to dev on it? its called d&j games
  • Z znoed:
    hoi anybody a dev that do dev on my gaming studio?
  • Coolcatmomi Coolcatmomi:
    no, quiet
  • Z znoed:
    sup
  • driverdude46 driverdude46:
    is there a way to fix this {{chatViewModel.unreadConversationCount}}{{chatLibrary.chatLayout.noConnectionMsg}} and i cant load into games
  • Tinn Tinn:
    have a gift
  • elijahgavin5 elijahgavin5:
    How y'all dah?
  • B Blitzz:
    Can someone help me i have a problem
  • B Blitzz:
    My roblox crashes every time i try to start it and then it crashes when i try to go in a game
  • B Blitzz:
    or even open roblox for that matter
  • InsertDeadMemeHere InsertDeadMemeHere:
    Reinstall roblox maybe
  • B Blitzz:
    I did, the only thing that seemed to sorta work was to reset the app in settings it would work once then if you close it or anything along the lines of that it wouldn't work and i would have to reset it again
  • B Blitzz:
    Ok i figured something out, after wiping off roblox reinstalling it then resetting it again it seems to be working ill try to join a game and see if it crashes, also this started earliier when i started recording the game with OBS
    B Blitzz: Ok i figured something out, after wiping off roblox reinstalling it then resetting it again it...