Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

Hiring Developers

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!

SJxseCA

Jan 1, 2021
Roblox
SJxseCA
HERE IS YOUR CHANCE!

1) We are currently hiring Roblox developers to brainstorm and create new games alongside us!

2) YOU will be a part of the game brainstorming, and thus can say that you actually came up with the idea whilst playing with other members of the community!

3) Pay will depend on experience. Will be paid in Robux until the game hits the charts, at which point it will turn into cash payments!

4) We are hiring for all specialties, so if you think you have what it takes, come join us at our Discord server @ https://discord.gg/sgt2dJHJuM

5) Application process applies. Please PM SJxseCA#4134 on Discord for more information!

I hope to work alongside you soon!
For any questions or concerns please PM SJxseCA on Roblox or on Discord!

e0e38e3d39403458bdf0513979b05e85ed586107.png
Post automatically merged:

NEW DISCORD SERVER INVITE https://discord.gg/HZnPxqVBzy

Last edited:
Reactions: coolcatmomi

coolcatmomi

🌼🐸
VIP
Feb 24, 2018
Yeah, something is off. I can't put my finger on it but theres SOMETHING off.

There is something a bit dodgey about this...
Now now, I don't see anything wrong with it, it's like every other hiring developers posts, it tells us they need developers for a game, it tells us they'll be a payment, and you have to be interviewed in order to be accepted. There is nothing suspicious about this post, so shush will you 2? if you dislike the post or find something "dodgey" then don't reply, stop causing problems.

Reactions: Prowood02

Prowood02

Feb 26, 2020
Australia
prowoodstuff.gamejolt.io
Roblox
Prowood02
Discord
Prowood02#0291
Yeah, something is off. I can't put my finger on it but theres SOMETHING off.

There is something a bit dodgey about this...
Now now, I don't see anything wrong with it, it's like every other hiring developers posts, it tells us they need developers for a game, it tells us they'll be a payment, and you have to be interviewed in order to be accepted. There is nothing suspicious about this post, so shush will you 2? if you dislike the post or find something "dodgey" then don't reply, stop causing problems.
Maybe you're right. I dunno