Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

[HIRING] Star Wars Builders

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!
Status
Not open for further replies.

PotentiumRLX

Dec 11, 2017
New Jersey, USA
discord.gg
Hey! I'm hiring Star Wars builders for the creation of my Rise of the Empire project, which I have pretty high hopes for! I mostly need interior decorators; I'm really good at building exteriors but that's about it. I want to keep floorplans and deckplans to Star Wars Canon / EU (Expanded Universe) material, but when it isn't available, feel free to use your imagination! If you're interested in working for me, and yes I pay, reply here or DM me on Discord (@Overlord#1411)!

Reactions: 1 person

PotentiumRLX

Dec 11, 2017
New Jersey, USA
discord.gg
Good luck finding people :)
Uh... thanks I suppose. I've always sort of imagined Forums as long detailed posts about something and an intricate discussion, but honestly there's been a lot of back and forth one-liners (not even, sometimes) to gain reputation or messages. Perhaps you should bring the issue to the whole Staff Team, manually checking the Forum for active users is probably more effective than letting people screw around and post stupid crap to screw with the bot counter, there's no way in hell "bump" should be "worth" as much as a detailed post, catch my drift?

ArJaRz

Feb 24, 2018
Roblox
ArJaRz
Hey! I'm hiring Star Wars builders for the creation of my Rise of the Empire project, which I have pretty high hopes for! I mostly need interior decorators; I'm really good at building exteriors but that's about it. I want to keep floorplans and deckplans to Star Wars Canon / EU (Expanded Universe) material, but when it isn't available, feel free to use your imagination! If you're interested in working for me, and yes I pay, reply here or DM me on Discord (@Overlord#1411)!
Hey, I sent you a friend request on discord ; I'm willing to help you build. I would like to get some more details on this.
Thank you!
ArJaRz

CalCalcium

Feb 28, 2018
Roblox
Calum_Zolo
I would like to build with you, You're discord username doesn't work.. Can you give me another?

ramen

Feb 20, 2018
Roblox
nopiggytodaylol
Discord
ramen#2654
I would like to build with you, You're discord username doesn't work.. Can you give me another?
You need to send them a friend request, and not use quick switcher Screenshot 2018-03-04 at 3.48.33 AM.png

Gh3sts

Mar 8, 2018
Somewhere in the UK
Roblox
i_dont_play_lego_game
Discord
Awake#0895

Not to hate on your project, but there are a lot of Star Wars games on Roblox so is there anything your game is going to improve and make your game stand out? :3

cooIcat

Let's fricking go Argentina 💙🤍💙
VIP
Feb 24, 2018
Discord
Grizouuuu#6157
I'll help make star wars

Status
Not open for further replies.