Hiring! | Roblox Forum
Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

Hiring!

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums because Roblox shut them down! Join our community if you like to talk about Roblox!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gryffindor81249

Sep 10, 2020
Roblox
Gryffindor81249
I am hiring for my group Patronus Studios, I need extra builders, mesh makers, VERY good scripters, and anything a game dev needs. I can't pay because I'm only 11. Sorry! PM me for an interview!

Rukreep

Top Spanish member
VIP
Jun 7, 2018
Madrid, España
roblox.com
Roblox
Rukreep
Discord
Rukreep#4376
without money you cant do anything
also you're 11. you can beg to your parent for bobux and then put that robux on the group and pay us
also
are you a good builder/scripter? i dont want to work for someone who doesnt pay me and doesnt do the work

Reactions: Prowood02

thesuperdev

Sep 10, 2020
Roblox
the_super211
tbh, @thesuperdev is the guy for you, he's looking for experience, you're looking for devs
Yeah i am working for a group and i am looking for more groups to work in
Post automatically merged:

And i don't mind getting paid or not

also you're 11. you can beg to your parent for bobux and then put that robux on the group and pay us
also
are you a good builder/scripter? i dont want to work for someone who doesnt pay me and doesnt do the work

and you can't buy R$ and put it in group funds lol

(btw i hate when it converts ":" + "(-)" to a emoji)
and auto-merge is annoying

Gryffindor81249

Sep 10, 2020
Roblox
Gryffindor81249
I am hiring for my group Patronus Studios, I need extra builders, mesh makers, VERY good scripters, and anything a game dev needs. I can't pay because I'm only 11. Sorry! PM me for an interview!
also. the real reason i may not be able to pay is because i dont get enough sales to pay

Rukreep

Top Spanish member
VIP
Jun 7, 2018
Madrid, España
roblox.com
Roblox
Rukreep
Discord
Rukreep#4376
also. the real reason i may not be able to pay is because i dont get enough sales to pay
thats why n obody wants to help ya mate

Killnus

Top 0.01%
Pro
Oct 27, 2018
Hungary
bio.fm
Roblox
CrayClark
Discord
tbh, just ask cuz I change it weekly
then buy robux if you can't afford service off profit

Reactions: Rukreep

thesuperdev

Sep 10, 2020
Roblox
the_super211
I may help, But your group is so messy, how do you know who is the dev?
And why did you make your group's theme furries?
And the group is private

You don't even do applications so why do i work for you?
And the group name is cool
Except the group itself

here is your to-do list

1- Make the group public
2- Make the group roles like (builder, scripter, owner, game tester, Guest)
3- Don't shout stupid stuff (only shout game updates or news)
4 -You need to work with your team not sit back and watch us make games
5- DON'T EVER MENTION FURRIES BECAUSE THEY MAKE PEOPLE UNCONFORMABLE (Except furries themelves)
6- Be creative

Thanks for reading!

FOR THE LAST TIME, YOU CAN'T PAYOUT r o b u x IN YOUR ACCOUNT
IT SHOULD BE r o b u x IN YOUR GROUP PAYOUTS WHICH COMES OUT OF CLOTHING ALES OR PREMIUM PAYOUTS
DON'T LET ME TELL YOU WHAT ARE PREMIUM PAYOUTS OOF

• Meh
Reactions: Killnus

Prowood02

Feb 26, 2020
Australia
prowoodstuff.gamejolt.io
Roblox
Prowood02
Discord
Prowood02#0291
Sorry pal! No money, no deal.

Gryffindor81249

Sep 10, 2020
Roblox
Gryffindor81249
Can I join as a BUILDER?
ofc!

And the group is private

Except the group itself

here is your to-do list

1- Make the group public
5- DON'T EVER MENTION FURRIES BECAUSE THEY MAKE PEOPLE UNCONFORMABLE (Except furries themelves)
6- Be creative

Thanks for reading!

IT SHOULD BE r o b u x IN YOUR GROUP PAYOUTS WHICH COMES OUT OF CLOTHING ALES OR PREMIUM PAYOUTS
ik what all of those are, i just think giving my own group robux is cheating at getting funds.

And the group is private

Except the group itself

here is your to-do list

1- Make the group public
6- Be creative

Thanks for reading!

also Witches and Wizards are my admins/staff. and i am a furry so suck it up buttercup

also
I am active. well i used to be active in building games for my own group. i mostly need a scripter

PiForUAll

Exemplar Member
May 4, 2019
blue land · he/him
Roblox
PiForUAll
And the group is private

Except the group itself

here is your to-do list

1- Make the group public
6- Be creative

Thanks for reading!

let him/her theme their group around furries

Gryffindor81249

Sep 10, 2020
Roblox
Gryffindor81249
Shut up you i d iot Nickster V watcher, Up and Comer hating, Diet Coke drinking, crap eating, bad at drawing, probably older than me and think I'm cringey moron.

Rukreep

Top Spanish member
VIP
Jun 7, 2018
Madrid, España
roblox.com
Roblox
Rukreep
Discord
Rukreep#4376
Shut up you i d iot Nickster V watcher, Up and Comer hating, Diet Coke drinking, crap eating, bad at drawing, probably older than me and think I'm cringey moron.
when you said that, you are oficially a "
Shut up you i d iot Nickster V watcher, Up and Comer hating, Diet Coke drinking, crap eating, bad at drawing, probably older than me and think I'm cringey moron."

PiForUAll

Exemplar Member
May 4, 2019
blue land · he/him
Roblox
PiForUAll
why

Rukreep

Top Spanish member
VIP
Jun 7, 2018
Madrid, España
roblox.com
Roblox
Rukreep
Discord
Rukreep#4376
why
idk

ElHomburgerGuy

Apr 24, 2019
The darkest depths of the internet
Roblox
Si_ber
Discord
Pai#4915
How is those roasts even relevant to the problem? Sadly if you're gonna wanna make money then you're gonna have to put just as much investment in the crew needed to do so.

Rukreep

Top Spanish member
VIP
Jun 7, 2018
Madrid, España
roblox.com
Roblox
Rukreep
Discord
Rukreep#4376
How is those roasts even relevant to the problem? Sadly if you're gonna wanna make money then you're gonna have to put just as much investment in the crew needed to do so.
what problem
i just commented because something idk
but its funny that he called me too many names and each one of those are funny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Private conversations
Rules Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.