Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

hj

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!
Status
Not open for further replies.

alice69x

Jan 11, 2021
Roblox
lxvinqxalice
🍣Hello! Welcome to Tsunami Sushi. I’m lxvinqxalice, but you can call me Alice! How many are dining with you today? 🍣

😋 Splendid! And do you have any seating area preference for today? The options are ; Downstairs, Upstairs, Outside, Party Room, Bar, Hibachi Grill and the VIP room. 😋

Please acknowledge that the VIP room requires a game-pass to enter! 💕

⭐ Amazing! Please follow me to your desired seating area.
⭐

😊Are these seats alright? I’m more than happy to change to somewhere else. If so, please notify me! 😊

🌸 To begin, please remember that any courses can be skipped. Please tell me if that’s the case! 🌸

❤️ Okay. Now, to start, can I get you any refreshing beverages? These consist of Bubble Tea and regular Tea! ❤️

🍜Mmm! Sounds amazing. Let me fetch that for you. I advise you browse the menu for your appetizer. 🍜

🌹 I’m back with your drink. Have you decided on your appetizer? If so, please state your order. 🌹

🍣Absolutely! Give me a moment to get that for you. 🍣

✨ I’m back with your appetizer! It smells delicious. What can I get you for your entree(s)? ✨

🍨 Scrumptious choice(s)! Let me get that for you. For the time being, please browse the menu if you will be having dessert. 🍨

🍦 Hey! I’m back with your entree(s). Now, have you decided on a dessert? These consist of Mochi and Ice Cream! 🍦

🌷Great! Now, I’ll get that for you. 🌷

☀️ I’m back with your dessert. Is there anything else you’d like before we finish? ☀️

💸 Great. I’ll get your bill for you. Stay here as I’ll be back promptly. 💸

💰 Here’s your bill. Keep in mind, this isn’t real currency and for roleplaying purposes only! 💰

💗 Thank you for visiting T.S! You’ve been a pleasure to serve. Have an amazing day! Goodbye. 💗

💕 To become a worker, join the group. Then, go to the application centre via the game desc and apply. Then, attend a training at the times explained to possibly pass and work here! 💕

Status
Not open for further replies.