Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

how do i avoid school

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!

soap

Mar 26, 2018
Fake sick, simply leave the school and go elsewhere, this list goes on.

DragonWarrior1234

Banned
Sep 1, 2021
Antartica
discord.com
Roblox
GalaxyGamer8348
Discord
NaitikJerath2012
Do not avoid school. First of all, if you sleep for really long, and then if you wake up, your mom will just scold you.

And if you fake sick, the teacher will simply test you. You can't walk for so long.

If you say you weren't feeling well, the teacher won't send you back home. In the school, there is a hospital that will take care of injured or sick students.

So you can't avoid school.

opTicRukreep

Top Spanish Member
VIP
Jun 7, 2018
Madrid, España
Roblox
Rukreep
Do not avoid school. First of all, if you sleep for really long, and then if you wake up, your mom will just scold you.

And if you fake sick, the teacher will simply test you. You can't walk for so long.

If you say you weren't feeling well, the teacher won't send you back home. In the school, there is a hospital that will take care of injured or sick students.

it's a god **** joke
of course i'm going to school

DragonWarrior1234

Banned
Sep 1, 2021
Antartica
discord.com
Roblox
GalaxyGamer8348
Discord
NaitikJerath2012

it's a god **** joke
So why do you need answers

opTicRukreep

Top Spanish Member
VIP
Jun 7, 2018
Madrid, España
Roblox
Rukreep

it's a god **** joke
it's a joke
i don't want to go to school tomorrow, but i have to
it's a joke dude

DragonWarrior1234

Banned
Sep 1, 2021
Antartica
discord.com
Roblox
GalaxyGamer8348
Discord
NaitikJerath2012

it's a god **** joke
it's a joke
it's a joke dude
I know it is but why did you ask if you are getting these for getting messages I pity on you

ilikeroblox123

Top 0.0001% Member
Jul 12, 2020
gaming
Roblox
shayaanz00722

it's a god **** joke
it's a joke
it's a joke dude
I know it is but why did you ask if you are getting these for getting messages I pity on you
You wouldnt say 'why do you need answers' if you know its a joke.
reported bomfpaodmnaod.png

FazeYS0

#ConteIn
VIP
Mar 19, 2021
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
Roblox
Dr_Fizzy
Discord
bdav #7155

nah real chads skip school 😎

soap

Mar 26, 2018

You can fake pink eye tho, which is really easy to do as most people can't tell the difference between pink eye and an irritated eye.

OpTicJuiceDrop

Bottom 0.0001% Member
Ultra
Pro
Feb 21, 2018
Helk
soundcloud.com
Roblox
SANDTRlPS
Discord
JuiceDrop#8877
Punch a wall or the floor until your hand breaks. I legit tried to do that but I couldn't break my hand so I had to stay in class.

opTicRukreep

Top Spanish Member
VIP
Jun 7, 2018
Madrid, España
Roblox
Rukreep
Punch a wall or the floor until your hand breaks. I legit tried to do that but I couldn't break my hand so I had to stay in class.
funny story
in 3th grade i got mad for being the one getting tagged. i kicked the wall with all of my teeny 8 year old feet and said "NOT FAIR!" then I felt a pain and walked off like a pirate since my ankle hurt
then i was like 3 days at home
😎

opTicRukreep

Top Spanish Member
VIP
Jun 7, 2018
Madrid, España
Roblox
Rukreep
Bribe the teacher then wait until lunch and stay in her classroom till the halls are clear and simply walk out the door
let me specify
in my middle school/high school idk we have a building for 7,8 and 9th graders. this building leads to a playground and in the playground there is a closed door. if you want to exit the m/hschool you need to go to the main building and go through the exit
which will be hard because you will get caught obviously
and i'm talking how to avoid school from home