Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

How do i go about making a Inventory system UI

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!
Status
Not open for further replies.

thecatmeow1223

Oct 24, 2020
an unknown place in the world
youtube.com
Roblox
TheMeowingNoob
When you say the UI, that is the sort of thing I can't help you with. Do you mean the buttons/text on the screen? Do you mean the code? If you mean UI, then ui is pretty simple to make if I'm being honest. There are many tutorials on YouTube on how to make good-looking UI.

If you mean something else, could you please be a little more specific?

Reactions: Cryptic

Cryptic

Apr 18, 2021
Roblox
CrYpTic_HeRo
When you say the UI, that is the sort of thing I can't help you with. Do you mean the buttons/text on the screen? Do you mean the code? If you mean UI, then ui is pretty simple to make if I'm being honest. There are many tutorials on YouTube on how to make good-looking UI.

I mean the code do you have any reference i could use or any source that i could use?

thecatmeow1223

Oct 24, 2020
an unknown place in the world
youtube.com
Roblox
TheMeowingNoob

I mean the code do you have any reference i could use or any source that i could use?
Later today I'll do some testing and get some code for you 👍

• Love
Reactions: Cryptic

Cryptic

Apr 18, 2021
Roblox
CrYpTic_HeRo

Later today I'll do some testing and get some code for you 👍
Thanks!

ElHomburgerGuy

If you won't let yourself fail, you won't improve
Apr 24, 2019
Anonymous in the USA
Roblox
PieroWasTaking
Anything relating to a UI would be a localScript, whatever items you have for the inventory would probably have to be affected by a severScript.

For the UI itself, you can do textbuttonmouseClick1.Connect:fucntion( () menu.visible = true end) or do a bit of TweenPosition which there are hundreds of tutorials on youtube on what to do.

My Lua ATM is pretty rusty so I'm probably not the most helpful for you but I did find loads of videos base on a UI inventory, best to me is by TheDevKing so I recommend you go watch it. (it's pretty lengthy but it should help with all the scripting implementation you're looking for, the UI design is gonna be more on you)

Status
Not open for further replies.