• Register a free account to view all forum content. Click here to create your own account.

How I make a shirts & pants?

Ratings
Roblox
iCarly_ofamoso21
Discord
pipimi#4915
I make shirts and pants for people, using roblox template,Use Paint.Net for creating/making a shirt,Someone get an help?

NewAgeRobloxian

Member est. Feb 8, 2018
Ratings
Roblox
NewAgeRobloxian
Discord
NewAgeRobloxian#8257
Your post doesn’t make much sense. Can you please rephrase it so I can understand?

Ratings
Roblox
MLGProBalkan
I make shirts and pants for people, using roblox template,Use Paint.Net for creating/making a shirt,Someone get an help?
Ok soo you need paint.net or photo shop. Copy and paste templete inside the program costumize it and safe the chlothes as pgn file. And when your done go to roblox develop and you will see pants,shirt and t-shirt. Then you put the pgn file and that is how you make chlothes. You can name it and add description. And that's it. Hopefully i helped you.

Ratings
Roblox
iCarly_ofamoso21
Discord
pipimi#4915
Ok soo you need paint.net or photo shop. Copy and paste templete inside the program costumize it and safe the chlothes as pgn file. And when your done go to roblox develop and you will see pants,shirt and t-shirt. Then you put the pgn file and that is how you make chlothes. You can name it and add description. And that's it. Hopefully i helped you.
Thanks for the help