Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

Selling How much is my account worth?

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!
Status
Not open for further replies.

clarawr420

Apr 14, 2021
Roblox
RemmiePuff
I've had my account since 2011 (probably older than a lot of roblox players now o.o), but I haven't played much in a long time so I was wondering how much it's worth
My account name is RemmiePuff

HunterTheRobloxian

Mar 30, 2021
Dusty Diner
Roblox
pizzahandsman53
Discord
HunterTheRobloxian
I've had my account since 2011 (probably older than a lot of roblox players now o.o), but I haven't played much in a long time so I was wondering how much it's worth

You should check how much Robux you have bought and spent and how much you currently have and then calculate the Robux into money

NubForSale

Feb 1, 2020
Chicago Illinois.
Roblox
misterpaws

You should check how much Robux you have bought and spent and how much you currently have and then calculate the Robux into money
That isn't an accurate representation of what an account is worth. Items can change their price all the time. What it says you spent will not be an accurate amount of what is really on your account. In order to calculate the value of an account you'd have to count every single item on the account yourself. That's the only way to get an accurate number of how much your account is truly worth.

riko

thats my name!
Ultra
May 5, 2020
Montreal
youtu.be
Roblox
Riko_okiR
Discord
Masked Ruby#4945
I think I would pay 15$ for the limiteds and join date

edit:
Scratch that, found more limiteds, 30$

TinyTank

Exemplar Member
Feb 9, 2021
Poop Land
linktr.ee
Roblox
baristinytank1
Discord
TinyTank#6773
Well lets recap:
  • Old account
  • Not Many place visits
  • No online friends
  • Some clothing
  • No BC or premium
Probably 5 USD
Old account is bad? He doesn't have BC or premium but he has limiteds and a good join date. So i agree with Riko. What does no online friends have to do with how much an account is worth?

pansexual

Apr 19, 2021
Roblox
lol
Nothing more than $5 lol, I've seen 08s getting sold for as low as 50 cents

edit: Nvm saw the lims, I'd say like $30?

Status
Not open for further replies.