Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

How much is my Roblox account worth?

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rextryl

Apr 17, 2021
m.youtube.com
Roblox
Rextryl
Discord
Exreye#6230
I wan't to know how much my account is worth so if someone can view my profile and tell me that would great. My user is "Rextryl"

NubForSale

Feb 1, 2020
Chicago Illinois.
Roblox
misterpaws
I don't understand why you ask people to see how much your account is worth, but you don't have your inventory open so people can see it. Kind of defeats the purpose of asking that question.

But from what I can see, a rough estimate is about 5 dollars. But once you actually open your inventory I can give you an exact amount.

Rextryl

Apr 17, 2021
m.youtube.com
Roblox
Rextryl
Discord
Exreye#6230
I don't understand why you ask people to see how much your account is worth, but you don't have your inventory open so people can see it. Kind of defeats the purpose of asking that question.

But from what I can see, a rough estimate is about 5 dollars. But once you actually open your inventory I can give you an exact amount.
What do you mean my inventory is open for everyone

FarmCacti

Certified Reputation Spreader
VIP
Jun 16, 2020
Earth, Texas
www.torproject.org
Roblox
FarmCaactus
Discord
surcanp#1001

for you

Rextryl

Apr 17, 2021
m.youtube.com
Roblox
Rextryl
Discord
Exreye#6230

for you
That's weird
Post automatically merged:

bro i wouldnt even pay a 1.99 for it
What's wrong with it? :(

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210418-082112.png
    Screenshot_20210418-082112.png
    59.7 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
  • Cool
Reactions: FarmCacti

FarmCacti

VIP
Jun 16, 2020
Earth, Texas
www.torproject.org
Roblox
FarmCaactus
Discord
surcanp#1001

for you
That's weird

if a mod finds the account is bought theyd ban it, theres 1 limited worth 1.2k, and virtually nothign else about it is good

Rextryl

Apr 17, 2021
m.youtube.com
Roblox
Rextryl
Discord
Exreye#6230

for you
That's weird

if a mod finds the account is bought theyd ban it, theres 1 limited worth 1.2k, and virtually nothign else about it is good
But it's not bought and I'm not selling it

for you
That's weird

I just wanted to know how much it's worth. Instead everyone hates it. Just forget about this

FarmCacti

VIP
Jun 16, 2020
Earth, Texas
www.torproject.org
Roblox
FarmCaactus
Discord
surcanp#1001

for you
That's weird

ik but.. ok then its worth 15 dollars? lol

Rextryl

Apr 17, 2021
m.youtube.com
Roblox
Rextryl
Discord
Exreye#6230
I'm saying that because I've done this before on different websites and even on my Twitter where I wan't to know the value of my avatar or just wan't someone to rate it and get a bunch of hate comments saying it's ugly and looks like something a 5 year old made or looks like an ODers avatar

bloxAmbassador

Banned
Feb 16, 2021
www.youtube.com
Roblox
BallisticEthan
I'm saying that because I've done this before on different websites and even on my Twitter where I wan't to know the value of my avatar or just wan't someone to rate it and get a bunch of hate comments saying it's ugly and looks like something a 5 year old made or looks like an ODers avatar
That's why we don't recommend Twitter since people are just jerks instead of helpful members.

Reactions: TinyTank

TinyTank

Top 0.0001% Member
Feb 9, 2021
You're Mom
isitchristmas.com.
Roblox
baristinytank1
Discord
TinyTank#6773
But we ain't Twitter, we're not "sending hate" we're just trying to tell you your account is barely worth nothing.

Reactions: hooterjr92008

NubForSale

Feb 1, 2020
Chicago Illinois.
Roblox
misterpaws

It wasn't opened for me when I checked a few hours ago. I followed the user, and still no access to his inventory. Unless he just opened it recently. But then again I was sleeping.

Status
Not open for further replies.