Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

How much should I spend on ads on this game?

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!

NubForSale

Feb 1, 2020
Chicago Illinois.
Roblox
NubForSale
Well for a club game, the dancefloor is usually the main focus of the game. Your dance floor is like 1/4th of the entire game, and it's rather small. Next the dance floor also looks like a free model too. Lastly, the game is extremely blurry and it's rather annoying. You should probably work on all those things before you decide to waste robux on advertising the game.

Micket

Reputation speed runner
Ultra
Dec 20, 2020
Florida
Roblox
Radiacted
Discord
Mitch.#9595
My friends and I made a club for fun and spent 75k on sponsor. we got about 6k plays.

so you're gonna need a LOT of robux if you want to get players

NubForSale

Feb 1, 2020
Chicago Illinois.
Roblox
NubForSale
ok it is not a free model by the way
Post automatically merged:

I made it
I've seen a million free modeled dance floors in the last 10 years on roblox. That dance floor looks identical to all the free model dance floors I've seen. If you truly made it (which I highly doubt) you should probably make a more detailed one.

HackSoloYT

Feb 22, 2021
Roblox
hack0solo
ok it is not a free model by the way
Post automatically merged:

I made it
I've seen a million free modeled dance floors in the last 10 years on roblox. That dance floor looks identical to all the free model dance floors I've seen. If you truly made it (which I highly doubt) you should probably make a more detailed one.
ok