Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

How would you explain roblox to someone

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!
Status
Not open for further replies.

fes

Feb 23, 2021
Roblox
fes_77YT
lets say i never knew about roblox how would you explain in to me

bloxAmbassador

Banned
Feb 16, 2021
www.youtube.com
Roblox
BallisticEthan
Roblox is an online virtual sandbox game for all people of all ages, and all kinds. In Roblox, you can safely talk, create, or have fun playing games with your friends. There's a wide variety of games to play that are all unique. A player starts Roblox by making a special character for themselves. Roblox has a special currency called "Robux", and it's used to enhance your experience with hats, clothing, and game DLCs that give you access to very special items. You can also purchase gears that can be used in gear games to battle it out with your friends or just hang out and listen to music. There's something for everyone in Roblox. Do you like to dress up? Fight with Nerf Guns or swords? Or maybe you like strategic RPG games? Then Roblox is for you. Oh! One more thing. Roblox is absolutely free! Yep, that's right. It doesn't cost anything to play this game! Sign up today!

(not copy and pasted)

Reactions: fes

ILikeFood

Aug 27, 2020
Roblox
HersheyGiant
Very good game with lots of weird ripoffs and original ideas. Very cringy games. Has a community that never is happy about updates. Lego ripoff but in a video. You will find anime game and simulators that try to sell you out basically ea but a little better since there are actually good games

fes

Feb 23, 2021
Roblox
fes_77YT
Roblox is an online virtual sandbox game for all people of all ages, and all kinds. In Roblox, you can safely talk, create, or have fun playing games with your friends. There's a wide variety of games to play that are all unique. A player starts Roblox by making a special character for themselves. Roblox has a special currency called "Robux", and it's used to enhance your experience with hats, clothing, and game DLCs that give you access to very special items. You can also purchase gears that can be used in gear games to battle it out with your friends or just hang out and listen to music. There's something for everyone in Roblox. Do you like to dress up? Fight with Nerf Guns or swords? Or maybe you like strategic RPG games? Then Roblox is for you. Oh! One more thing. Roblox is absolutely free! Yep, that's right. It doesn't cost anything to play this game! Sign up today!

(not copy and pasted)
this will might be the best one especially the fact that its not copy and pasted

Status
Not open for further replies.