• Register a free account to view all forum content. Click here to create your own account.

Howdy, howdy.

Ratings
Roblox
Page42
Discord
Delwyn Zincghast#3185
Names Zincghast, you can call me Zinc or Page42. Haven't touched ROBLOX in months, due to playing better games and school.

I'm currently going to the University of Utah, to get my degree in Paleontology.
I'm a huge fan of dinosaurs. My favorite herbivore is the Chasmosaurus. Carnivore is the Acrocanthosaurus. What are your guy's favorite dinosaur?
If I was home, I would take a picture of my collection of dinosaurs to show.

My favorite dog breed is the Bloodhound and Basset Hound. I plan to own one of each in the future.

Yeep

Roblox
Ye_eP
My Roblox Username is Ye_eP. I go by Yeep. Though, someone didn't know how to pronounce my username so he called me "Master Yi" from League Of Legends. I've still been playing ROBLOX some, but I don't know what games to play anymore.

I don't know much about dinosaurs, but I was researching some just now and I had no idea there were so many cool ones that aren't talked about in tv shows. I'm going to have to name more than one; Archaeopteryx, Troodon, and Quetzalcoatlus.

My favorite types of dogs are German Shepherds and Pomeranians. My favorite types of cats are Domestic Shorthairs and Domestic Longhair Maine Coon Mixes.

I do ROBLOX GFX as a small hobby and I draw, too.

Ratings
Roblox
Page42
Discord
Delwyn Zincghast#3185
Master Yi, I like that.

Those are really cool dinosaurs as well, but the Quetzalcoatlus was a pterosaur, a type of flying reptile. It was not a dinosaur, though it lived during the same period. :P

It's quite ridiculous how little dinosaurs appear on T.V, you should check out "Walking with Dinosaurs" BBC show. It's quite amazing. Both Dinosaur planets are really good too!

German shepherds are good dogs, use to have one. Sadly passed away two years and three months ago, from old age.

I currently own two short hair tuxedo cats. Socks and Finn.

Yeep

Roblox
Ye_eP
Ohh. I had no idea. I'll also think about checking out that show. Sounds interesting.

I used to have a German shepherd as well, his name was Cole. He passed away while I was coming home from school I believe 7 or 6 years ago.

Also, I love those names you picked for your cats! I have two named Aslan (Which means "Lion" in Turkish) and Shadow.

Ratings
Roblox
Page42
Discord
Delwyn Zincghast#3185
Nein, "Howdy" is mine!
Post automatically merged:

Was Shadow a black cat?

Roblox
AwesomeFezIncarnate
Names Zincghast, you can call me Zinc or Page42. Haven't touched ROBLOX in months, due to playing better games and school.

I'm currently going to the University of Utah, to get my degree in Paleontology.
I'm a huge fan of dinosaurs. My favorite herbivore is the Chasmosaurus. Carnivore is the Acrocanthosaurus. What are your guy's favorite dinosaur?
If I was home, I would take a picture of my collection of dinosaurs to show.

My favorite dog breed is the Bloodhound and Basset Hound. I plan to own one of each in the future.
Heyo! I just so happen to be taking Paleontology in my Sophomore year for High School. Unfortunately it's from a Creationist point of view which, can kind of skew it but- yeah, I won't get too much into that. Anyway, I'd have to say that my favorite Dinosaur is the Carnotaurus. carnotaurus_355f.jpg

Ratings
Roblox
Page42
Discord
Delwyn Zincghast#3185
The Carnotaurus is a very cool one.
Post automatically merged:

Black and white cat very nice.!