howdy | Roblox Forum
Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

howdy

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums because Roblox shut them down! Join our community if you like to talk about Roblox!
Status
Not open for further replies.

trains

Jul 9, 2020
littleroot town, hoenn
Roblox
BhadTrains
im just a human being like some of us. i've been playing roblox for 4 years (my original account is eagr2 - 6/11/16 and my main account is BhadTrains - 7/24/16. (US) i just like pokemon and right now i'm playing through sun. im also learning lua. im also pretty mediocre at drawing, but my current pfp as of july 9th, 2020 is something i drew in like june. i also like roblox, and i play minecraft on my switch, wii u -cough-, and my computer (i used to play on the 360 but my 360 isnt in a good spot and i only played mc on it, plus it doesn't really work anymore). i started playing roblox from an advertisement i saw on youtube next to a stampy cat video, xd. i enjoy my time on roblox but i havent been playing it as much as i used to.

my favorite roblox youtuber is flamingo, i've been watching him since 12/31/17, and im not one of his toxic fans that's really annoying. xd

my favorite pokemon youtuber is idk, i just watch a lot of pokemon youtubers that r enjoyable, some of them are poketips, mandjtv, truegreen7, hoops and hiphop, zwiggo, chaoticmeatball, chizzy, etc.

sorry that this is pretty long just for an introductory post for someone who's just an average human living in this place called earth.

can we also please respect that i've been waiting for pokemon omega ruby since my birthday almost a month ago.

trains

Jul 9, 2020
littleroot town, hoenn
Roblox
BhadTrains
eh, it's 10:56 pm rn for me so i'm not in the mood rn even tho i go to bed around 12 am+

SleepyWinq

epic gamer boy
Apr 20, 2019
The Labyrinth
Roblox
MittensTheWhiteCat
Discord
smol_included#3230
Hey, welcome to the forums! It's nice knowing you.

Reactions: Coolcatmomi
Status
Not open for further replies.
General
Help Users
    Coolcatmomi Coolcatmomi: oh, 😔