Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

How's everyone's day/night going?

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!

cookie

he/him
Ultra
Mar 1, 2018
your local bakery
www.youtube.com
Roblox
tombles_s
Discord
tom.#6141
well, it was pretty slow today, i mostly was chillin' but tonight i started progress on my next video and the intro is banger. like seriously i'm so proud of it and i just wanna publish the video so badly!!!1

Reactions: hess

CrazyExperience

Apr 13, 2021
Dio's Mansion
goodsmileshop.com
Roblox
captioncylol
My day is uh.. I have no comments but I just can't think. During my examinations, I was trying to put in effort int trying to find the correct answer but my brain just won't.. and just doesn't want to think about it. It's as if it is obsessed with something else I don't even know. Not sure if you have expereinced something when your body just doesn't do thingns you want to do, I mean, sometimes it feels like that.

thecatmeow1223

Oct 24, 2020
an unknown place in the world
youtube.com
Roblox
TheMeowingNoob
My day is uh.. I have no comments but I just can't think. During my examinations, I was trying to put in effort int trying to find the correct answer but my brain just won't.. and just doesn't want to think about it. It's as if it is obsessed with something else I don't even know. Not sure if you have expereinced something when your body just doesn't do thingns you want to do, I mean, sometimes it feels like that.
Don't worry bro, I have experienced that many times.