Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

https://web.roblox.com/groups/6578522/LAINEOUS#!/about

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!
Status
Not open for further replies.

hess

DragonForce 🏳️‍🌈🤘
Pro
Feb 3, 2021
Moneta, Virginia
Roblox
non_hyphenated
Discord
hess#8260
oh my god tone it down on the neon

1618875433107.png

nicely fleshed out boys section, literally 1 room lol

1618875485838.png

to sum up this group: looks like any other clothing group, nothing stands out about this except for the sickening amount of neon

laineousforum

Apr 17, 2021
Roblox
laineousforum

View attachment 40047

View attachment 40048

to sum up this group: looks like any other clothing group, nothing stands out about this except for the sickening amount of neon
constructive criticism is considered, but not being prejudice. we formally apologize for any inconveniences, and more male clothing is being worked on! they will soon be uploaded to the home store, and our greatest apologies for the uneven ratio of girl clothing to boys.
hope you reconsider, and any ideas or recommendations can be posted on the group wall of https://web.roblox.com/groups/6578522/LAINEOUS#!/about and we will definitely take your comments into consideration. thank you!

laineousforum

Apr 17, 2021
Roblox
laineousforum

View attachment 40047

View attachment 40048

ah, thank you! we're working on providing more boy/unisex clothing. we really like the neon though, so we'll keep it! thank you again for visiting.

laineousforum

Apr 17, 2021
Roblox
laineousforum
thank you all for your feedback! We're working on updates continuously. if you have any questions, comments or concerns, feel free to post them on the group wall or directly message us here (we think that's possible?) or try to get in touch with the administration team of LAINEOUS. Thank you and be SURE to join our group using the original link! <3

bloxAmbassador

Top 0.0001% Member
Feb 16, 2021
bloxAmbassador's comfy bed
Roblox
BallisticEthan

View attachment 40047

View attachment 40048

Just a suggestion, they should remove the cast shadow property

laineousforum

Apr 17, 2021
Roblox
laineousforum

View attachment 40047

View attachment 40048

Just a suggestion, they should remove the cast shadow property
we'll work on that and hopefully have it (possibly) updated by this weekend! thank you for the recommendation! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.