• Register a free account to view all forum content. Click here to create your own account.

HumanoidRootpart modification

Ratings
Roblox
proclet
Hi guys. Any idea how to modify the size of HumanoidRootPart without causing the character to dismember ? Thanks

P.S. I do apologise for posting this here, I've also posted it on the Builders thread, but I've noticed people there are mostly looking to hire/ to be hired, instead of discussing building related issues.

Ratings
Roblox
CallMeKY
Discord
CallMeKY#5012
Hi guys. Any idea how to modify the size of HumanoidRootPart without causing the character to dismember ? Thanks

P.S. I do apologise for posting this here, I've also posted it on the Builders thread, but I've noticed people there are mostly looking to hire/ to be hired, instead of discussing building related issues.
I did this real quick in StarterCharacterScripts and it seems to work fine.
Code:
local Character = script.Parent
local RootPart = Character:WaitForChild('HumanoidRootPart')
RootPart.Transparency = 0
local Torso = Character:FindFirstChild('Torso') or Character:FindFirstChild('UpperTorso')

local newWeld = Instance.new('WeldConstraint')
newWeld.Part0 = RootPart
newWeld.Part1 = Torso
newWeld.Parent = RootPart

while wait(.5) do
    RootPart.Size = Vector3.new(math.random(1, 5), math.random(1, 5), math.random(1, 5))
end

Ratings
Roblox
proclet

I did this real quick in StarterCharacterScripts and it seems to work fine.
Code:
local Character = script.Parent
local RootPart = Character:WaitForChild('HumanoidRootPart')
RootPart.Transparency = 0
local Torso = Character:FindFirstChild('Torso') or Character:FindFirstChild('UpperTorso')

local newWeld = Instance.new('WeldConstraint')
newWeld.Part0 = RootPart
newWeld.Part1 = Torso
newWeld.Parent = RootPart

while wait(.5) do
    RootPart.Size = Vector3.new(math.random(1, 5), math.random(1, 5), math.random(1, 5))
end
A weld, of course :D
Thanks a lot. Top-notch, as usual.