I am concerned for my safety on roblox....

Alxgrambel

Apr 24, 2019
Roblox
Alxgrambel
I have encountered an hacker called LostToTheDark I’m concerned if I am in danger irl and in game please read this and try to do something about this, I would like her to be IP banned

Sincerely, Alxgrambel.

• Sad
Reactions: SearcherofTheLost

CallMeKY

Feb 25, 2018
Maine, USA
Roblox
CallMeKY
Discord
CallMeKY#5012
But it's seriously doubtful you're in any real danger. Roblox wouldn't IP ban on request, anyway; they'd need something with substance to ban them for.

3lectricC

Feb 15, 2019
magic land
Roblox
TheStrikeWarrior
Discord
3lectricC#4188
If you get an Ip ban, you can just use a vpn. Society just works that way.

Reactions: Hallumir

ItsHrish

Apr 15, 2019
Beacon Mental Hospital, Roblox.
web.roblox.com
Roblox
HrishabhPlayZ
Discord
ItsHrish#8371
I have encountered an hacker called LostToTheDark I’m concerned if I am in danger irl and in game please read this and try to do something about this, I would like her to be IP banned

Sincerely, Alxgrambel.
hackers do nothing in roblox except cheating in games.
You're not in danger.
And about the hacker, Contact Roblox by clicking this. (it's an official site of contacting roblox, not a fake one) or report him. (report doesn't work anymore.)

Apr 24, 2019
Roblox
ElHomburgerGuy
Discord
ElHombrgerGuy
As Long as he doesn't harm your account directly then you should be fine, just report him/her for hacking and get on with life but if has gotten into you account well
Death meme.jpg

CallMeKY

Feb 25, 2018
Maine, USA
Roblox
CallMeKY
Discord
CallMeKY#5012
Get a roblo security cookie or whatever they're called.
You have it right, it's .ROBLOSECURITY. Everyone has one, do you mean to refresh it and get a new one? Otherwise, I don't see where getting someone else's helps prevent account theft.

SearcherofTheLost

May 14, 2019
Roblox
LostToTheDark

Sincerely, Alxgrambel.
Hello, This is just some messenger for a friend. You shouldn't be trying to make things up, especially for drama, Alxgrambel. And either way, I dont think a person just simply accused should be IP banned.

Sincerely, A #1 Robloxian Messenger

General
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Hexfury Hexfury: Ayy