I am currently building a game | Roblox Forum
Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

I am currently building a game

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums because Roblox shut them down! Join our community if you like to talk about Roblox!

TheRealNineoc4

Jul 24, 2020
Roblox
nineoc4
Hello I am currently making a game but I need scripters because I don't know much about scripting, my roblox username is nineoc4, I also accept game designers and advertisers, thanks! also i need details on some things you are willing to do in those.

• Cool
Reactions: Adithya

TheRealNineoc4

Jul 24, 2020
Roblox
nineoc4
I can help create you a game, but first what type of game?
Thank you for wanting to help me! My game is going to be a city game, but I also need ways to make it unique. Thanks for wanting to help!
Post automatically merged:

Hello, shall I also help you to create that game?
Yes you may help me, my game is going to be a city game but I need ways to make it unique, but it is hard to do that by myself, What are you willing to do to help the game? Thanks for wanting to help!

alext30

Jul 22, 2020
Roblox
alext30
Hello I am currently making a game but I need scripters because I don't know much about scripting, my roblox username is nineoc4, I also accept game designers and advertisers, thanks! also i need details on some things you are willing to do in those.
Do you need help with graphic improvements, and audio stuff? I can help too. This is my specialty

Send me a friend request. My username: alext30

TheRealNineoc4

Jul 24, 2020
Roblox
nineoc4
Do you need help with graphic improvements, and audio stuff? I can help too. This is my specialty

I sent you a friend request

send me friend request. Username: adithya146
You have the maximum friends limit, if you have any friends you literally never talk to you can unfriend them, or any banned friends (you know if they are banned if you go to your friends list and their account is greyed and there are those three dots that say unfriend)

Adithya

Jul 24, 2020
Roblox
adithya146

I sent you a friend request

send me friend request. Username: adithya146
You have the maximum friends limit, if you have any friends you literally never talk to you can unfriend them, or any banned friends (you know if they are banned if you go to your friends list and their account is greyed and there are those three dots that say unfriend)
Oh ok umm none of my friends got banned but I have some friends who left roblox!

General
Help Users
    Coolcatmomi Coolcatmomi: do u really though?