I am now a new person. | Roblox Forum
Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

I am now a new person.

Cookie

Mar 1, 2018
your cabinet
ymmot411.tumblr.com
Roblox
Co0kie_Crumble
Discord
KekoKitten#5264
Attention: This is about myself.
So, after you see what I'm about to tell you, you may be confused, angry, or even frustrated.
I am now officially a furry.
Yes, that's who I am on the internet now. Nothing is changing except for the fact that I am not a furry.
I will still be the normal person as I am, just a furry now.
I am a cat, if you are wondering, and I have come up with a name I can call myself by: Keko You can still call me Tom, or Cookie if you want, I don't mind, but now, I prefer Keko. Thank you for reading. I hope you accept me and my decision. Thank you, -Tom/Cookie/Keko

InsertDeadMemeHere

Mar 18, 2018
Canada
Roblox
20XXIsNear
Discord
i'm a discord
Calling you Keko is gonna take a while to get used to, but im gonna try to remember it, btw you are still welcomed here dont worry! : )

Reactions: Cookie

Fletcher

Scary Cat
VIP
Jun 6, 2018
The Local Cat Tree
Roblox
ChubbyFurry
Discord
Fletcher#3621
Happy that you've made a decision;

just to be clear though, use safe search when searching for images and be careful of who you talk to

If you want advice or something you can message me or Homburg probably wouldn't mind either
Have fun! (Also, if it makes you happy and it isn't hurting anyone, it doesn't matter what other people think) :)

Coolcatmomi

Top 0.0001% Member
Feb 24, 2018
london
www.youtube.com
Roblox
typicalgamer_yt11
Discord
okayyyy#7928
you really need to think twice. if not https://www.thefurryforum.com/forums/
don't worry, i'm not going to be that type of person. i'm just pretending to be an animal on the internet. what's wrong with that?
ok lol
you really need to think twice. if not https://www.thefurryforum.com/forums/
but you can be a furry and have other interest lol
silence mortal

PokyStuffed

Oct 9, 2019
the place where you least expect
Roblox
poky_stuffed
Well this doesn't mean anything to me but...
How can one become a new person? You are who you are, not what you feel you are.
Please refer to this post, which you so kindly reacted to: Post
Also I apologize, since I don't know what it means to be a furry, so please explain. 😅

XTCali

Coffee Addict™
Pro
Jul 31, 2019
San Diego, California
How can one become a new person? You are who you are, not what you feel you are.
Also I apologize, since I don't know what it means to be a furry, so please explain. 😅
I think it could be more of a change of heart type of thing. It's not physically possible to become a new person.. but maybe some lifestyle/philosophical changes could make someone a changed person. I'm really not trying to bring religion into this.. but one could compare it to somebody being reborn again as a Christian.

Reactions: Coolcatmomi

ElHomburgerGuy

The Meme Lord
Apr 24, 2019
Your closet
Roblox
Si_ber
Discord
Si_ber#8635
I'll stick to my statement on what I said earlier, that and my legs are furry as, well, there furry and that's that.

Besides that, my views on you as a person will never change.

(though I would like it if you post some more memes, why be my student if you won't show some work)

Reactions: Coolcatmomi

Fletcher

Scary Cat
VIP
Jun 6, 2018
The Local Cat Tree
Roblox
ChubbyFurry
Discord
Fletcher#3621
being a furry is someone who enjoys anthro animals more than the average person and oftentimes create their own characters in that style

Reactions: PokyStuffed

ElHomburgerGuy

The Meme Lord
Apr 24, 2019
Your closet
Roblox
Si_ber
Discord
Si_ber#8635
being a furry is someone who enjoys anthro animals more than the average person and oftentimes create their own characters in that style
Wait then that means for me
Hold up.png

PokyStuffed

Oct 9, 2019
the place where you least expect
Roblox
poky_stuffed
I think it could be more of a change of heart type of thing. It's not physically possible to become a new person.. but maybe some lifestyle/philosophical changes could make someone a changed person. I'm really not trying to bring religion into this.. but one could compare it to somebody being reborn again as a Christian.
Yep the phrase is used symbolically and that's perfectly fine. It's also okay for roleplay but anyone who actually believes it is kind of crazy in my opinion (no offense). You can change spiritually but not physically in the sense it's being used here.

Fletcher

Scary Cat
VIP
Jun 6, 2018
The Local Cat Tree
Roblox
ChubbyFurry
Discord
Fletcher#3621
Wait then that means for me
View attachment 17502
Well you have to actually call yourself one as well; others can't really do it for you, buuuut if you're making a furry character, idk

General
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    InsertDeadMemeHere InsertDeadMemeHere: Hey